I have agreed to the Terms and Conditions

In summary, Adobe Flash update #15,203,203 installed without warning and caused problems with iTunes.

How often do you read your Terms and Conditions?

• Almost always

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Half of the time

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Only occasionally

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Never. I breach contracts daily.

Votes: 31 62.0%

• Total voters

KingNothing said:
From the iTunes EULA: "You also agree that you will not use these products for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture or production of nuclear, missiles, or chemical or biological weapons."
It actually says that! :rofl:

Physics news on Phys.org

This is a trick to see if i read the rules for the forum isn it? :P

rhody said:
Which leads me to my next question, why in the world would anyone who unwittingly has iTunes on their PC/laptop then go out and buy an iPad ? Am I missing something here ? Is Apple's thinking, "Well just in case you do buy one of our totally proprietary products, iTunes is just a click away ! Isn't that magic and aren't you special for choosing us !" NOT... Untold misery and heartache is a mere few clicks away.

Rhody... :mad:

You can purchase and use music from iTunes without an Apple mp3 player. They apparently have DRM on some of the files but have been switching over to new higher quality files without DRM. Even with the DRM you can get around it. The thing about iTunes is that you can find just about anything available anywhere on iTunes. I was searching for some fairly obscure bands and found them on there (thought I didn't purchase from them) while I had to go through three or more other sites to find all the bands and all of their available albums. The MySpace competitor to iTunes, called iLike (maybe not a competitor?), is almost as good but not quite, it still directs you to iTunes for quite a bit of material.