Disney Lover's Test: Zz Disqualified for Knowing Answers

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Test
In summary, Zz is disqualified because he already knows all the answers. The conversation then goes on to discuss scores on a Disney quiz, with the first person scoring 118 Disney points and the second person scoring 136 Disney points. The third person also takes the quiz and scores 71 Disney points.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Zz is disqualified because he already knows all the answers. :biggrin:

I'm not familiar with some of the newer movies. Here's my score.

Walts' lover
Congratulations! You scored 118 disney points

Or so you should have been. You know enough about his works to tell him what his next movie should be (if he was still alive). You love your cartoons, you're a child at heart, and you have nothing better to do then to go out and add to your ever growing collection, and watch the magic of disney unfold.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=17353920020230563341

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

10 character limit

i did the disney musical test... i got one question wrong... i'll try this one.

136 disney points. i think i maybe got 1 or 2 wrong. i love disney movies, specially the animated ones!

Pretty bad, way lower than anyone, :cry: :cry: :cry:

Close, oh so close
Congratulations! You scored 71 disney points
You know your favourites. You proberbly have a small collection of your own happening of your much loved disney cartoons. But you're not quite ready yet to call yourself a disney lover. Sit back and enjoy happy memories of childhood while you watch the magic unfold
You scored higher than 4% on Disney

Gale said:
136 disney points. i think i maybe got 1 or 2 wrong. i love disney movies, specially the animated ones!
Wow, you know your Disney! :tongue:

1. What is the purpose of the "Disney Lover's Test: Zz Disqualified for Knowing Answers"?

The purpose of the "Disney Lover's Test: Zz Disqualified for Knowing Answers" is to test the knowledge and expertise of Disney lovers by asking specific and challenging questions about Disney movies, characters, and trivia.

2. How is the "Disney Lover's Test: Zz Disqualified for Knowing Answers" scored?

The test is scored based on the number of correct answers given. Each question has a specific point value and the total points earned determine the final score. Any incorrect or incomplete answers will result in a lower score.

3. Is the "Disney Lover's Test: Zz Disqualified for Knowing Answers" suitable for all ages?

No, the test is designed for individuals who have a deep knowledge and understanding of Disney movies and characters. It may be too challenging for young children or those who are not familiar with Disney.

4. Are the questions in the "Disney Lover's Test: Zz Disqualified for Knowing Answers" based on a specific era or timeframe of Disney?

No, the questions cover a wide range of Disney movies and characters, from classic animated films to more recent live-action adaptations. The test aims to test overall knowledge of Disney, rather than focusing on a specific era.

5. Can the "Disney Lover's Test: Zz Disqualified for Knowing Answers" be taken multiple times?

Yes, the test can be taken multiple times. However, the same questions may appear, so it may be beneficial to wait some time before retaking it to avoid memorizing the answers.