VOTE Photo Contest - Toy Pictures 'R' Us

In summary: Integral gets my vote. That is one spoiled little dog.aww not even one vote :cry: I should get my mom to sign up on PF, I'm sure she'd vote for me! o:) lol it's pretty hard to post good pics when the only picture camera I own is the isight connected to the top of my computer :rofl:I went with Chi Meson's ( Your kid's look is just too cute ) cheers!I voted for moe, I happen to like glow in the dark figurines (you should've seen my glow worm collection). Besides, Intergral already has a huge leqad.yay!

VOTE PF Photo Contest - Toy Pictures 'R' Us

• Integral

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • robphy

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • moe darklight

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Chi Meson

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
A smaller number of entries this time, but still, the voting should be interesting.

Please vote for the picture that best represents our theme, which is pictures of toys, stuffed animals, etc...

1. Integral
http://home.comcast.net/~Integral50/Photo_contest/HPIM0880a.JPG

2. robphy
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/8769/elmoboxou1.jpg

3. moe darklight
http://aycu38.webshots.com/image/14437/2000146712076589353_rs.jpg

4. Chi Meson
soapy.jpg

5. ZapperZ
img6224nj6.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=167936"

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Oh, even with just a few entries, this is still a tough choice! I think I'm going with Integral, just because of the number and variety of toys (and one cute, spoiled doggy in the middle). This contest made me nostalgic for toys. :smile:

I went with integral too :-)

The animal cute factor always wins my vote :cry: :rolleyes:

I went with Zz on this one.

edit... Darn, I just realized that I have a great picture for this contest. I guess I can post it in the other thread one of these days :cry:

I wonder why Zz didn't post pictures of his office, :biggrin: . (For those that didn't see it, he posted pictures of his toy stuffed office in the disney thread not long ago :-) )

Last edited:
You have barely 2 days left to vote in this contest. This looks to be a close one, so every vote counts!

Zz.

Integral gets my vote. That is one spoiled little dog.

aww not even one vote :cry: I should get my mom to sign up on PF, I'm sure she'd vote for me! o:)

lol it's pretty hard to post good pics when the only picture camera I own is the isight connected to the top of my computer :rofl:

I went with Chi Mason's ( Your kid's look is just too cute ) cheers!

I voted for moe, I happen to like glow in the dark figurines (you should've seen my glow worm collection). Besides, Intergral already has a huge leqad.

yay!

I think they look glow in the dark because of the computer screen, but I'll still take the vote lol

wow you just reminded me of one of my favorite toys when I was a kid... I must have been like 3 years old because this was before we moved... It was this awesome toy car that glowed in the dark, and changed colors depending on how much light hit it (like it would be red I think under the sun, and green-light-blue in the shadow) and I think it would also change color under water... I have this very specific memory of playing with it and showing it to my parents near a pool and there were rabbits or something around... weird.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Tweety!

I'm actually amazed that Zz's photo only has Tweety and one Mickey. There is quite a lot of Disney-free space in that room!

Moonbear said:
I'm actually amazed that Zz's photo only has Tweety and one Mickey. There is quite a lot of Disney-free space in that room!

If you make a 180 degree turn from where I took the picture, you won't be saying such a thing, Moonbie.

:)

Zz.

Yowzah! That damn Tweety won?

:)

Zz.

1. What is the purpose of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Toy Pictures 'R' Us"?

The purpose of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Toy Pictures 'R' Us" is to promote creativity and engagement in the field of photography, specifically with toy subjects.

2. Who can participate in the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Toy Pictures 'R' Us"?

The contest is open to anyone with a passion for photography and a creative eye for capturing unique toy pictures.

3. How do I enter the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Toy Pictures 'R' Us"?

To enter the contest, participants must submit their photo entry through the designated submission form provided by the contest organizers.

4. Can I submit multiple entries for the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Toy Pictures 'R' Us"?

Yes, participants are allowed to submit multiple entries for the contest. However, each entry must be unique and not a duplicate of a previous submission.

5. How are winners selected for the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Toy Pictures 'R' Us"?

The winners are selected by a panel of judges based on creativity, originality, and overall visual impact of the submitted photos. The community may also have a chance to vote for their favorite entries in some cases.