Where Can I Find a Website for Advanced Mechanics Help?

In summary, the conversation discusses the need for a good website to explain mechanics topics at a high A level/first year University standard. The idea of using books instead of websites is also mentioned, as well as the recommendation to post questions on a forum for help. The speaker also mentions their own website that focuses on classical mechanics and offers real-world application problems.
3nTr0pY
Im looking for a good website that explains topics in mechanics to high A level/first year University standard. Because currently I just get stuck on a question at Uni and I don't really know what to do to find the answer.

Physics news on Phys.org
Well done, you have suceeded in finding a good website already.

What books do you have on mechanics? I don't really recommend websites over book in anything apart from quick references. They are generally crap to learn from and explanations are taken from books anyway.

What is it you are having a problem with? (on the off chance I do know of a good website to help)

And if you get stuck, post the question and your attempt at a solution on the homework help section on this very forum.

I'm currently building a website that focuses on classical mechanics. It covers problems taken from real world applications, so you might find it helpful. Most of the material is first year level, but some is more advanced.

I'm not sure I can post the link here, but if you click on my name you'll get a pull down menu which allows you to go to my webpage.

3nTr0pY said:
Im looking for a good website that explains topics in mechanics to high A level/first year University standard. Because currently I just get stuck on a question at Uni and I don't really know what to do to find the answer.

What is a mechanics teaching website?

A mechanics teaching website is an online platform that offers educational resources and materials for learning mechanics. It typically includes tutorials, interactive simulations, practice problems, and other tools to help students understand basic principles and concepts of mechanics.

Who can benefit from a mechanics teaching website?

A mechanics teaching website can be beneficial for anyone interested in learning mechanics, including students, teachers, and professionals. It can also be useful for those who want to refresh their understanding of mechanics or for self-study purposes.

What topics are covered in a mechanics teaching website?

A mechanics teaching website typically covers topics such as kinematics, dynamics, forces, energy, and motion. It may also include more advanced topics such as rotational dynamics, fluid mechanics, and thermodynamics.

How can a mechanics teaching website help improve learning?

A mechanics teaching website can provide a variety of educational resources that can enhance learning, such as visual aids, interactive simulations, and practice problems. It also allows students to learn at their own pace, review material as needed, and access resources anytime and anywhere.

Are mechanics teaching websites free to use?

Some mechanics teaching websites may offer free resources, while others may require a subscription or purchase for access to all materials. It is important to research and compare different websites to find the best option for your learning needs and budget.