I've been drinking and I'm trying to cook a pizza

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a person eating a hot pizza and being unsure if it is fully cooked. They mention being fooled before and not getting lucky with the first bite. The person also talks about the lack of responses on the thread and compares it to another thread with only one reply. They also mention talking to themselves and suggest asking someone else for help with cooking pizza.
tribdog
It might not be rocket science, but this pizza is kicking my butt. first of all it's hot. very very hot. I think it is done, but I'm not sure. I'm going to take a bite. It looks hot, but I've been fooled before. I'll let you know if it's icy in the middle or not. I'm guessing not because I never get lucky like that. I'm betting that the first bite scalds my palette.

Physics news on Phys.org
lol, this thread has been up for about an hour, pizza is gone, and no one has even read this thread. that's okay. they can't all be gems.
ps looked hot, was hot.l

this thread reminds me of jimmyp's embarassing moments thread. only one reply.

Seeing as how you're resorting to talking to yourself here, will a pity reply do? Personally, I choose to stick my finger in the middle of the pizza to find out if the center is cold or hot before I take that first bite.

Just wondering: How much did you have to drink? lol

Talk with Les Sleeth about pizza ovens (it may help you).

tribdog said:
this thread reminds me of jimmyp's embarassing moments thread. only one reply.

If I recall, that was you wasnt it?? :tongue2:

1. Can I cook a pizza while under the influence?

It is not recommended to operate any type of equipment or perform tasks that require concentration while under the influence of alcohol. This includes cooking, as it can be dangerous and lead to accidents.

2. What are the dangers of cooking while drinking?

Cooking while under the influence of alcohol can increase the risk of kitchen accidents, such as burns or cuts. It can also impair your judgment and make it more difficult to follow cooking instructions, potentially resulting in a poorly cooked or burnt pizza.

3. Is it okay to have a small amount of alcohol while cooking?

It is generally not recommended to consume any alcohol while cooking, even in small amounts. It is important to have a clear mind and full attention when handling hot surfaces and sharp objects in the kitchen.

4. How can I ensure my safety while cooking under the influence?

If you have been drinking and need to cook a pizza, it is best to ask for assistance from a sober friend or family member. If you must cook alone, make sure to take extra precautions, such as wearing oven mitts and using timers to avoid burning yourself or the pizza.

5. What should I do if I have already started cooking while drinking?

If you have already started cooking while under the influence, it is important to prioritize your safety and the safety of others. Turn off all heat sources and remove any sharp objects from your reach. Ask for assistance or wait until you are sober to continue cooking.