NFL Predictions: Who Will Win Championship?

• Thread starter Zygotic Embryo
  • Start date
In summary, the Eagles are the most underrated team and MVP of the year. The Patriots will be just as good as last year, but the Eagles will win the Super Bowl. The Jets will be the biggest disappointment, and the hot dog someone will try and feed me during one of the games will be the biggest disappointment of all.
Zygotic Embryo
Who do you think will win the championship this year..

Im goin with the patriots

Most underated

Most Improved

Mvp Of the Year.

Biggest Dissapointment

Physics news on Phys.org
The Eagles. They will be better than last year - the Patriots will merely be as good as they were last year.

I agree with Russ, I think the Eagles are a solid pick. In addition, I do not think the Patriots will be making it to the big game this year.

Most Improved: Dolphins: They are a good team, they just did terrible last year, so it should be easy for them to improve.

Suffering from chronic delusional blindness, I'm picking the Broncos, same as every year.

At least this year there's a reason for optimism. Any athlete leaving Cleveland is virtually guaranteed to celebrate with a career year and the Broncos entire front line is filled with highly talented underachievers the Browns gave up on.

My prediction:
Two teams will fight, and one will score a hole in one and then people will drive and drunkenly honk their horns.

A guy takes his blonde girlfiend to a superbowl game and at the end asks her what she thought.

She says, "Well it was OK, but it seemed like a lot of fighting over so little money."

Her boyfirend looks at her and says "Money? What are you talking about?"

"They fought for an hour over twenty five cents!"

"What?" he gasps, "Did you see the same game I did?"

The blonde, getting indignant, says "Yes! I saw the guy wearing the stripes toss a quarter in the air, and it landed on the ground. A guy on one of the teams picked it up and then the other team attacked him and his friends. And they spent the next hour chasing each other around while everybody yelled GET THE QUARTER BACK!"

Zygotic Embryo said:
Who do you think will win the championship this year..

I've picked the Eagles over the Steelers the last two years and I'm picking them again. The Eagles will beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl. Watch out for San Diego, though. I wouldn't be surprised to see them take the AFC.

Most underrated

The most underrated team is the Arizona Cardinals. They've got some nice, young pieces in place and play in a weak division. One of those teams that lost a lot of close games last year and could surprise people.

The most underrated player is Brian Westbrook.

Most Improved

Most improved team this year will be the Dallas Cowboys.

Most improved player will be Joey Harrington.

Mvp Of the Year

Donovan McNabb

Biggest Dissapointment

Green Bay Packers

Go Bengals !

< yeah I'm biased ... need I say more ? >

O Moonbear, where art thou ?

Biggest Dissapointment
I'm sure it will be the hot dog someone will try and feed me durring one of the games.

The NY Jets will win - okay, maybe not but heck I can dream.

The Patriots will win again they're like the Yankees.

Last edited:
My prediction for this year in the NFL is that shoulder pads will be big.

1. Who are the top contenders for the NFL Championship?

The top contenders for the NFL Championship vary each season, but teams with consistently strong performances and talented rosters are often considered the favorites. Some teams that are frequently mentioned as top contenders include the Kansas City Chiefs, the New England Patriots, and the New Orleans Saints.

2. What factors are considered when making NFL predictions?

When making NFL predictions, factors such as team performance throughout the season, injuries, matchups, and team chemistry are all taken into consideration. Analysts also look at statistics and past performance of individual players and teams to make educated predictions.

3. Can past performance be used to predict future success in the NFL?

Past performance can be a helpful indicator of future success in the NFL, but it is not always a reliable predictor. Teams and players can have unexpected changes in performance from season to season, so it is important to consider other factors as well when making predictions.

4. How do experts make accurate NFL predictions?

Experts make accurate NFL predictions by closely following the league, studying statistics and trends, and considering all factors that may impact a team's performance. They also use their knowledge and experience to make informed predictions based on their analysis.

5. Is it possible to accurately predict the NFL Championship winner?

While it is not possible to guarantee an accurate prediction, experts use a combination of research, analysis, and experience to make educated predictions for the NFL Championship winner. However, the outcomes of games can be unpredictable, and upsets and unexpected performances can always occur in the playoffs.