What's the Word Game? Fill the word, game...

• Thread starter powergirl
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Game
In summary, the conversation was about a word game where one person thinks of a word and leaves blanks for others to fill in and guess the word. The game started with the word "curiosity" and then moved on to "exceptional", "irrationally", "defragmentation", and "manufacture". It also included a discussion about tricky letter sequences and a challenge to name a word containing "UFA".
powergirl
Fill the word ,game...

In this thread am going to have a new word game...can say it as a word game...hmmm...
I'll think of a word and will post it here...not fully...i.e I won't fill the whole word...I'll be leaving dashes in between the letters...you must finally guess the total word by filling letters in the dashes,ok?let me give you a simple
eg : > f_ _ _ u_ _y.this word finally fills to february..like that...
Let's start...:approve:

Physics news on Phys.org
1st one:

c_ r _o _ _ _y
an easy one...

<<This thread piqued my curiosity, and after glancing at it cursorily, I find it curiously dashing.>>

Hmm...found It...+++

2) E_ _ e _ _ _ _ _ a_
Pls write 2)Answer.

2)exceptional

hMM...RIGHT

_ _ _ a _ i _ _ a _ _ _

Irrationally

Occasionally :-p

d_ _ r _ _ _ e _ _ a _ _ _ n. :tongue2:

You are evil radou... the last letters have to be tion, but I just can't figure out the rest. lol

verty : (also) vocationally

radou: defragmentation? OR Dear me! We're Asian!

Darn, I see there are many 'ally' words. Let me update it:
_ _ _ a d i _ _ a _ _ _

One of my favorite comic strips - Dilbert

There are certain letter sequences that are very tricky because we don't typically associate that sequence with its actual pronunciation in the word. For instance, name a word that contains the sequence "UFA".

Last edited:
There are certain letter sequences that are very tricky because we don't typically associate that sequence with its actual pronunciation in the word. For instance, name a word that contains the sequence "UFA".

Manufacture

Gokul43201 said:
verty : (also) vocationally

radou: defragmentation? OR Dear me! We're Asian!

Clap-clap! :tongue:

And it lasted long, my hard drive was a total mess.

1. What is "What's the Word Game?"

"What's the Word Game?" is a popular word puzzle game where players are given a series of images or clues and must guess the word that connects them all.

2. How do you play "What's the Word Game?"

To play "What's the Word Game?", players must first be given a set of images or clues. They then must use their knowledge and vocabulary to guess the word that connects them. If they are stuck, they can use hints or ask for help from friends.

3. Is "What's the Word Game?" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "What's the Word Game?" is suitable for all ages. It can be played by children to help improve their vocabulary and by adults as a fun and challenging brain exercise.

4. Can you play "What's the Word Game?" with a group of people?

Yes, "What's the Word Game?" can be played with a group of people. It can be a fun and interactive game to play with friends or family, as each person can contribute their own ideas and guesses.

5. Are there different versions of "What's the Word Game?"

Yes, there are many versions of "What's the Word Game?" available. Some may have different themes or categories, while others may have different levels of difficulty. However, the basic concept of the game remains the same.