VOTE Photo Contest - Are We Having Fun Yet?

In summary, this week's photo contest theme is "Are We Having Fun Yet?" with a smaller number of submissions compared to last week. Participants are free to interpret the theme in their own way, but there must be a clear connection between the theme and the photo. The submitted photos range from a boy playing with a toy to a group of people at a party. The thread also includes comments and discussions about each photo and their interpretation of the theme. The deadline for voting is approaching.

VOTE PF Photo Contest - Are We Having Fun Yet?

• matthyaouw

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • robertm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • edward

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Marzena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Borek

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • glondor

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
A smaller number of photos than last week, but still a good collection.

This week's theme is "Are We Having Fun Yet?" Participants are free to interpret this anyway they like, but there has to be a clear connection between the theme and the photo. It is up to you to decide if the theme is clearly represented in the the photo.

1. matthyaouw
2947083821_e285c55088.jpg

2. robertm
DSC01969.jpg

3. ZapperZ
IMG_6601-1.jpg

4. edward
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/1432/1000342jp8.jpg

5. Marzena
kielbasa.jpg

6. Borek
fun_yet.jpg

7. glondor
152_5226-1.jpg

Contest thread

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Voting and no one's commenting. There's certainly a diversity of ideas associated with the topic.

I voted for matthyaouw. The picture does not need any explanation and is interestly balanced as a composition.

Boy on the Zapper's picture is unbeatable :smile:

I'm going with Borek's photo! I just like the way it seems to fit the theme, that there is clearly a party going on, but nobody in the photo is smiling, as if they're not convinced they're having fun yet and really have to ask.

Moonbear said:
I'm going with Borek's photo! I just like the way it seems to fit the theme, that there is clearly a party going on, but nobody in the photo is smiling, as if they're not convinced they're having fun yet and really have to ask.

Funny - I know them and I am reading their faces completely different :smile:

You have less than 2 days left vote in this contest.

Zz.

What is the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Are We Having Fun Yet?"

The "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Are We Having Fun Yet?" is an online photography contest hosted by the organization "VOTE PF." It is open to photographers of all levels and aims to promote both photography and the organization's mission.

How can I participate in the contest?

To participate in the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Are We Having Fun Yet?", you must submit your photos through the organization's website. The contest typically has a theme or category that you must follow, and there may be specific guidelines for image size and format. Be sure to read the rules and instructions carefully before submitting your entry.

What is the deadline for submissions?

The deadline for submissions varies for each contest, so be sure to check the organization's website for the most up-to-date information. Typically, contests have a submission period of several weeks to a few months. It is important to submit your entry before the deadline to be considered for the contest.

Who can vote in the contest?

Voting is open to the general public, regardless of whether or not they have submitted an entry in the contest. However, individuals are only allowed to vote once per photo. The organization may also have specific guidelines for voting, such as requiring voters to have a registered account on their website.

How are the winners determined?

The winners of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Are We Having Fun Yet?" are determined through a combination of public voting and judging by a panel of experts. Each photo is given a score based on its creativity, technical skill, and adherence to the theme. The photo with the highest overall score is declared the winner. The organization may also have additional prizes for runner-ups or honorable mentions.