Help with Burning DVD Movies Decrypted by DVD Decrypter

• Thread starter pi>sex
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Movies
In summary, DVD Decrypter is a software program that allows you to rip and decrypt DVD movies onto your computer's hard drive. You can use it to burn DVD movies by first ripping the DVD onto your computer and then burning the files onto a blank DVD. The purpose of decrypting DVD movies is to make a copy on your computer for personal use or other purposes. However, using DVD Decrypter for commercial purposes or distributing copyrighted material is illegal. While DVD Decrypter can decrypt most DVD movies, it may not work on newer DVDs with advanced encryption techniques.
pi>sex
I have decrypted several dvd movies and put them onto my HD using DVD Decrypter, but I'm not quite sure how to burn them. If someone could give links to a site, and perhaps some instructions,that'd be great.

Computer science news on Phys.org
google is your friend.

Assuming you're backing up your linux DVD... :tongue:

Google DVD shrink - goes with decryptor like :devil: and o:)

Oh - I see you mention movies. That's illegal you know...

What is DVD Decrypter?

DVD Decrypter is a software program that allows you to rip and decrypt DVD movies onto your computer's hard drive.

How can I use DVD Decrypter to burn DVD movies?

To use DVD Decrypter to burn DVD movies, you first need to rip the DVD onto your computer's hard drive using the "ISO Read" mode. Then, switch to the "ISO Write" mode to burn the ripped files onto a blank DVD.

What is the purpose of decrypting DVD movies?

Decrypting DVD movies allows you to make a copy of the movie onto your computer's hard drive, which can then be burned onto a blank DVD or used for other purposes such as video editing or playback.

Are there any legal concerns with using DVD Decrypter?

In most countries, it is legal to use DVD Decrypter for personal use only. However, it is illegal to use it for commercial purposes or to distribute copyrighted material without permission.

Can DVD Decrypter decrypt all types of DVD movies?

DVD Decrypter can decrypt most types of DVD movies, but it may not work on newer DVDs with advanced encryption techniques. In those cases, you may need to use other software or methods to decrypt the movie.