Where can i download the videos of the Feynman lectures?

In summary, there are Douglas Robb memorial lectures from Auckland University available to stream online, but there are no downloadable files associated with them. However, the Feynman lectures on physics, which are a separate set of videos, can be downloaded with audio from the website Eyebeam, which is considered to be a responsible and trustworthy source. Alternatively, the files can also be found on the website of the Hungarian association of physics students.
MaximumTaco
i.e. the Douglas Robb memorial lectures from Auckland University,

They're available streamed here:

http://www.vega.org.uk/series/lectures/feynman/

But i want to download the files. Can i grab them anywhere?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Isnt that like copyright infringement? I don't think physics forum endorses that. Sorry m8

I don't think there are files associated with those videos.
If you're talking about the Feynman lectures on physics (that's not the same as those memorial lectures), I`m not sure if they caught the lectures on camera. I do know the audio was recorded. If anyone knows whether these where filmed I`m interested to know too.

You can download the entire Feynman lecture's (with audio) here:
http://www.eyebeam.org/reblog/archives/2005/03/the_complete_feynman_lectures_on.html
I only post this since the site appears responsile and thrustworthy.

EDIT: Actually, Eyebeam contains a link to the homepage of the 'Hungarian assotiation (<- intended) of physics students' which hosts the files.
http://mafihe.hu/~bnc/feynman/

Last edited by a moderator:

1. Where can I find the Feynman lecture videos?

The Feynman lecture videos can be found on various websites such as YouTube, Vimeo, and the official Caltech website. They can also be downloaded from these websites or from other sources such as torrent sites.

2. Are the Feynman lecture videos free to download?

Yes, the Feynman lecture videos are free to download from various sources. However, some websites may require you to create an account or pay for a subscription to access the videos.

3. Can I download the entire series of Feynman lectures?

Yes, you can download the entire series of Feynman lectures. The lectures are divided into three volumes and each volume can be downloaded separately.

4. Can I download the Feynman lecture videos in different formats?

Yes, the Feynman lecture videos can be downloaded in various formats such as MP4, AVI, and FLV. This allows you to choose the format that is compatible with your device or media player.

5. Is it legal to download the Feynman lecture videos?

Yes, it is legal to download the Feynman lecture videos as they are in the public domain. However, it is important to make sure that you are downloading the videos from a legitimate source and not from pirated or illegal websites.