Find Physics Resources & Printable Tests for High School

• Thread starter GrahamH
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Resources
In summary, the student is seeking help with Physics 10 and is looking for online resources and tests/assignments to improve their grade. They are recommended to check out the resources on MERLOT and consider using the Schaum Outline Series book titled College Physics. They are also informed about an online homework service at UTexas, but will need their teacher to create an account. The speaker has found this service helpful for their own students.
GrahamH
I am currently going to Physics 10 at my high school and I really really need some help. I'd like to know where I can find some good information on physics and online tests/assignments I can print off to help me!

PLEASE! I NEED TO GET A BETTER MARK!

Physics news on Phys.org
Look at the resources provided by MERLOT.

http://www.merlot.org

I highly, highly recommend grabbing one of the Schaum Outline Series books, especially the one titled College Physics. You should have no problem finding them in your local bookstore.

There is an online homework service at https://hw.utexas.edu/overview.html [Broken] but you will need your teacher to create an account. I have used the service for quite a long time and found it helpful to my students.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What types of resources are available for high school physics?

There are a variety of resources available for high school physics, including textbooks, online tutorials, practice problems, interactive simulations, and educational websites. These resources can supplement classroom instruction and help students better understand and apply concepts in physics.

2. How can I find printable tests for high school physics?

There are many websites and educational platforms that offer printable tests for high school physics. You can also check with your school or teacher to see if they have any resources available. Additionally, you can create your own tests using online resources and textbooks.

3. Are there any free resources for high school physics?

Yes, there are many free resources available for high school physics. You can find free textbooks, practice problems, videos, and educational websites that cover various topics in physics. Some popular free resources include Khan Academy, Physics Classroom, and OpenStax.

4. How can I use physics resources to improve my grades?

To improve your grades in physics, it is important to use a variety of resources to supplement your learning. You can use textbooks to review concepts, practice problems to test your understanding, and online tutorials and simulations to reinforce your understanding and apply concepts. It is also helpful to work with a study group or seek help from a tutor if needed.

5. Are there any resources specifically for preparing for high school physics exams?

Yes, there are resources specifically designed for preparing for high school physics exams. These resources typically include practice tests, review materials, and study guides. You can also use general physics resources to review concepts and practice problems that may appear on the exam.