Post Grad Study Emergency Info

In summary, the person is currently studying for an undergraduate degree in accountancy but also has an interest in engineering, particularly in aerospace, nuclear, and energy. They are considering further study in this area and are wondering about possible access pathways, such as a Masters or research project. They are also unsure if their current degree in accountancy and their math skills would be sufficient for a graduate program in engineering.
Wales1
Hey, I am currently studying for an undergraduate degree in accountancy but i have an interest in engineering, particularly aspects relating to aerospace, nuclear and energy. I was thinking about possibly further study after my degree into this area and wondered whether anyone knew of any access pathways into the subject that would be suitable? Mabye a Masters or research project, or would this be too advanced, would i need to do another degree in engineering for example? I currently do not hold any formal engineering-related qualifications, although would the maths element of my current course put me at an advantage? Any help appreciated. Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
I doubt you'll be able to get into a graduate program in engineering with a degree in accountancy. Depending upon the level of maths you have taken, you may be at a slight advantage when starting an engineering undergrad degree.

Why is this an emergency?

What is "Post Grad Study Emergency Info"?

"Post Grad Study Emergency Info" is a resource that provides information and support for graduate students who are facing emergencies during their studies. These emergencies can include financial difficulties, mental health concerns, or personal crises.

Who can access "Post Grad Study Emergency Info"?

This resource is typically available to all graduate students at a particular university or institution. However, some programs may have specific eligibility requirements or restrictions, so it is best to check with your program coordinator or advisor to see if you are eligible to access this resource.

What type of emergencies does "Post Grad Study Emergency Info" cover?

This resource can cover a wide range of emergencies, including but not limited to financial difficulties (such as unexpected expenses or loss of funding), mental health concerns (such as anxiety or depression), personal crises (such as family emergencies or relationship issues), and academic challenges (such as failing grades or difficulty with coursework).

How can "Post Grad Study Emergency Info" help me during an emergency?

"Post Grad Study Emergency Info" can provide valuable resources and support during an emergency. This may include financial assistance, mental health counseling, academic accommodations, or referrals to other services or resources. They may also help you create a plan to manage your studies and responsibilities during the emergency.

Is there a cost to access "Post Grad Study Emergency Info"?

The cost to access this resource may vary depending on your program or institution. Some programs may offer this resource for free, while others may charge a fee or require you to have a certain type of insurance. It is best to check with your program coordinator or advisor for more information about the cost to access "Post Grad Study Emergency Info".