Have you tried Maple 18 Personal Edition?

• Maple
  • Thread starter jaredokie
  • Start date
  • Tags
    maple
In summary, Maple 18 Personal Edition is a computer software program designed for personal and non-commercial use. It includes all the core features of the original Maple 18 program, but lacks some of the more advanced tools and features. It is possible to upgrade to the commercial version, but this may come at an additional cost. Whether it is suitable for scientific use depends on the specific needs and complexity of the work.
jaredokie
Has anyone tried or heard of Maple 18 Personal Edition? I'm looking for individual software programs that I can use.

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm sorry you are not finding help at the moment. Is there any additional information you can share with us?

I've used maple 18 personal for some time now. I find it rather useful.
It has a learning curve, but once accomplished it's intuitive and powerful.

1. What is Maple 18 Personal Edition?

Maple 18 Personal Edition is a computer software program used for mathematical and scientific computations. It is a version of the original Maple 18 program that is designed for personal and non-commercial use.

2. What features are included in Maple 18 Personal Edition?

Maple 18 Personal Edition includes all the core features of the original Maple 18 program, such as advanced mathematical functions, data analysis tools, and customizable plots. However, it does not include some of the advanced features and tools that are available in the commercial version.

3. How is Maple 18 Personal Edition different from the commercial version?

Maple 18 Personal Edition is a limited, non-commercial version of the original Maple 18 program. It has a smaller set of features and tools compared to the commercial version, and it is not intended for use in a professional or business setting.

4. Can I upgrade from Maple 18 Personal Edition to the commercial version?

Yes, it is possible to upgrade from Maple 18 Personal Edition to the commercial version. However, this upgrade may come at an additional cost and is subject to the terms and conditions of the software provider.

5. Is Maple 18 Personal Edition suitable for my needs as a scientist?

It depends on your specific needs and the complexity of your work. Maple 18 Personal Edition is a powerful software program that can handle many mathematical and scientific computations, but it may not have all the features and tools that are necessary for advanced research or professional use.