Exploring the Ridiculous: A Collection of the Dumbest Threads on GD

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
In summary, yomamma improved by reading the rules and not making wordless threads. He promises not to do this again in the future.
Evo said:
Hmmm, I will have to go back and read some of your first posts, but I don't remember you being particularly bad.
are you kidding? I was an incessant dumbass who posted such menial pointless... actually, I really didn't compare to yomamma. BUT, I'm perfect now, and he's minorly annoying. It's about improvement not who started worse. :biggrin: o:)

Physics news on Phys.org
Smurf said:
are you kidding? I was an incessant dumbass who posted such menial pointless... actually, I really didn't compare to yomamma. BUT, I'm perfect now, and he's minorly annoying. It's about improvement not who started worse. :biggrin: o:)
*pushed smurf out of the way*

people who ban founders from organizations and ask for awards shouldn't get them :smile: :uhh:

If anyone saw my first post, I would DEFINITELY be MOST IMPROVED. But please don't look at it. Its embarrassing.

Mk said:
If anyone saw my first post, I would DEFINITELY be MOST IMPROVED. But please don't look at it. Its embarrassing.

I don't even remember my first post...

Would i be most improved by virtue of having disappeared and erasing the memories of my past crimes?

I got threatened for bullying Mr Robin Parsons, lol. That stupid homeless bum that saved the US taxpayers 40,000,000,000 dollars.

I can't even remember my first post, must have been something stupid though.

Andy said:
I got threatened for bullying Mr Robin Parsons, lol. That stupid homeless bum that saved the US taxpayers 40,000,000,000 dollars.
He was a Canadian, and his money argument was with the Prime Minister of Canada.

I saw Mr Robin Parsons just the other day (on line). I was researching something and a blurb in google was a post by MRP at a forum. He's alive and kicking.

yomamma said:
GD has sunken to a new low
Yomamma's etiquette may have improved, but not his grammer :frown: (and don't tell me how to spell that last word). Has anyone here actually improved their language skills through posting in or reading PF ?

Gokul43201 said:
Yomamma's etiquette may have improved, but not his grammer :frown: (and don't tell me how to spell that last word). Has anyone here actually improved their language skills through posting in or reading PF ?
My english gets worse and worse everyday I spend at pf.

mattmns said:
My english gets worse and worse everyday I spend at pf.
That's worser and worser. :biggrin:

Evo said:
I saw Mr Robin Parsons just the other day (on line). I was researching something and a blurb in google was a post by MRP at a forum. He's alive and kicking.
Really? A recent post? What was the forum?

Evo said:
That's worser and worser. :biggrin:
Thanks Evo. My English is more improveder now.

August 20th and maybe more recent. I knew you were going to ask what forum. :grumpy:

Found it. www.astronomyphysics.com[/URL] Wow, MRP is super busy there.

Heh, that's the forum run by that whack, uhm, :uhh: I have to be nice. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost felt sorry for MRP getting kicked out, i used to enjoy argueing with him.

ooh, august 20th best day of the year by far.

Evo said:
Found it. www.astronomyphysics.com[/URL] Wow, MRP is super busy there.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I may drop in and surprise him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gokul43201 said:
me grammar isnt' well?

yomamma said:
me grammar isnt' well?
Yes yomamma, it's very ill. And the problem is that nobody helps you out. Here, let me start...

'Sunken' in an adjective. You can have 'a sunken treasure', for instance. It is not a verb. The correct verb to use is 'sunk', as in 'GD has sunk to a new low.'

That's your grammar lesson for the day. More of these, and you'll be a vastly improved poster ! :biggrin:

I was looking at some websites on education and a question was asked "Is less than a 4.0 GPA enough to get you into an Ivy League school?"

The answer - You do not need to have a perfect 4.0 to get into an Ivy League School. You are rated on may levels such is essay, SAT, ACT, geographical location, extracirricular activities, clubs, memberships, volunteer work, and other relevant experience. Also, keep in mind that many wealthy folks with less than a 4.0 GPA have been accepted to Ivy League schools as well. :bugeye: I guess this respondent was not one of them?

So, when do you plan to start applying to colleges, Evo?

zoobyshoe said:
So, when do you plan to start applying to colleges, Evo?
It's for the child of Evo. :grumpy: She has a 4.0 gpa. :approve:

R-i-i-g-h-t :wink: