Dating: Fat Midgets, Blindness & No Arms/Legs - DiscussAnything.com

• Thread starter zoobyshoe
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of dating and preferences for certain physical attributes in a potential partner. Some individuals express their aversion to dating short, fat, or disabled people, while others are open to the idea of dating someone regardless of their physical appearance. One person even jokes about dating a penguin. The conversation ends with a light-hearted exchange about a member on the forum who has a history of dating unusual creatures.
zoobyshoe
would you date a short person? - DiscussAnything.com -
Address:http://www.discussanything.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80463&page=1

would you date a fat person? - DiscussAnything.com -
Address:http://www.discussanything.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80352

Would you date a fat midget with no arms or legs? - DiscussAnything.com -
Address:http://www.discussanything.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80500

would you date a blind fat midget with no arms or legs? - DiscussAnything.com -
Address:http://www.discussanything.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80521

Physics news on Phys.org
no,no,no,no. I only date goats.

Smurf said:
:grumpy: :devil:

Smurf said:
Would you date a short goat?

... and mind-boggingly beautiful and super-sexy PF mentors who are almost perfect in every way.

... but that's the only exception!

zoobyshoe said:
Would you date a short goat?
meh, sure. But not a fat one - I have standards you know. :approve:

Smurf said:
meh, sure. But not a fat one - I have standards you know. :approve:
OK. Would you date a short, blind goat with no legs or tail?

zoobyshoe said:
OK. Would you date a short, blind goat with no legs or tail?
Okay now this is just a run-on. I have a confession: I don't actually date goats.

I've dated a few goats. :frown:

Evo said:
I've dated a few goats. :frown:
Would you ever date the goat boy from Saturday Night Live?

No, no, no and maybe.

Would I ever date a short girl? Define short. I would probably not date anyone who was under 5ft tall, but most people are above this. I should say I have never met a girl so short that I would not date her.

Would I date a fat girl? Again, define fat. I am not sure how to define this one myself, but there is a certain point when it is no.

The last two are definite no's.

yes, yes, no, yes. teehee

yes, yes, yes, only if it was still mobile.

LOL.

No, no, no, no.

And no goats.

Maybe a stallion.

Date humans? GROSS!

I would date anything if it had a big enough chest.

What a sex machine
I think you mean a linux machine

no, no NO! What would sex be like with the third? Like f***ing a box with a head? Not to be mean... I'm sure we all know someone with that problem, please don't tell them about your friend Mk.

Would you date...
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/9769/napoleoncopy26qa.png [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Smurf said:
I would date anything if it had a big enough chest.
A cow? The breasts are pretty big on those.

i suppose i'd say, "all of the above aren't exactly my preference, however, there are always exceptions." eh? so, that's basically a no for all unless they're special. and short guys are like, anyone under 5'7 to me. i like my men tall. but fat is different. i can stand beefy guys cause like, i like my men with muscle so they can handle me. but someone bigger than me who i can beat up just isn't sexy.

I think love comes in all shapes. If I were to feel a connection with someone, there body wouldn't become a barrier.

Mk said:
no, no NO! What would sex be like with the third?
Yeah...I posted this because I thought the fast escalation from mere short people to less and less desirable notions was kinda funny. Didn't mean for anyone to get bent out of shape thinking about it in too much detail.

1. What is the purpose of this discussion about "Dating: Fat Midgets, Blindness & No Arms/Legs"?

The purpose of this discussion is to examine the unique challenges and experiences that individuals with different physical characteristics or disabilities may face when it comes to dating.

2. How do societal stereotypes and prejudices impact the dating experiences of people with these specific characteristics?

Societal stereotypes and prejudices can greatly impact the dating experiences of individuals with these characteristics, as they may face discrimination and judgement from others based on their appearance or abilities. This can make it difficult for them to find acceptance and love in the dating world.

3. Are there any success stories of individuals with these characteristics finding love and fulfilling relationships?

Yes, there are many success stories of individuals with these characteristics finding love and fulfilling relationships. Despite the challenges they may face, people with different physical characteristics or disabilities are just like anyone else and are capable of forming deep connections and meaningful relationships.

4. How can society become more inclusive and accepting of individuals with these characteristics in the dating world?

Society can become more inclusive and accepting by promoting diversity and breaking down stereotypes and prejudices. This can be achieved through education, representation in media and pop culture, and promoting empathy and understanding towards people with different physical characteristics or disabilities.

5. What advice would you offer to individuals with these characteristics who are struggling with dating?

My advice would be to embrace your uniqueness and never let societal expectations or prejudices define your worth. Focus on finding someone who loves and accepts you for who you are, and don't be afraid to be upfront and honest about your characteristics when dating. Also, be patient and don't settle for someone who doesn't truly appreciate and value you.