Leaving in Protest of Wolram's Agreement

• Thread starter Smurf
  • Start date
In summary, Wolram is staying, but some of the other guys are leaving. The PF Sisters of the Hood will prevent anyone from leaving.
Smurf
In protest of wolram's agreeing to stay I've decided to pack up and leave.

Good bye cruel world.

Physics news on Phys.org
I've already started packing! conformist! :grumpy:

Oh! Are you leaving?

I suddenly have a renewed vigor to stay in PF. Here, let me help you pack.

HAHAHAHAHA! maybe you both could just frollick away together. it'll be cute. hold hands and just skip away from pf forever!

Since this thread was created, If i suddenly disappear again for some strange reason, blame whichever professor I'm working for at the moment.

Smurf said:
In protest of wolram's agreeing to stay I've decided to pack up and leave..

So where do Canadians go when they're protesting; the arctic?

Ivan Seeking said:
So where do Canadians go when they're protesting; the arctic?
norway or iceland. Sometimes cuba.

Smurf said:
I suddenly have a renewed vigor to stay in PF. Here, let me help you pack.

I'm staying

Why leave ?

djeipa said:
Why leave ?

shhhhhh

Please smurf, go where you're heart wants you to go.

I'm leaving soon too.

Be back tomorrow though.

It's not important to me who's leaving here anymore since some of mt favorites left here and nothing happened!:zzz: Only if here gets too boring after all, I'll leave here too!:wink:
AWh damn it! My best friend is moving to another city but I can deal with it too!

I actually don't care about who is going to stay who is foing to leave,
I only doubt if some of the guys in a company I know are selling company's products illegally and privately!

Absolutely NO ONE is leaving. Period. :smile:

This thread is obviously a cry for help.

Tsu said:
Absolutely NO ONE is leaving. Period. :smile:
How in the world could anyone argue with ^that^?

GET THE NET!

NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO LEAVE. GD IS NOW IN LOCKDOWN.

You promised to buy me Jamaica, Smurf, and you're not leaving until I get it. :grumpy:

Anyone attempting to leave will suffer the wrath of the PF Sisters of the Hood. :devil:

Yes! Smurf is leaving! Smurf, I'll be up there next week to help you pack. Do you need any money for airfare? Warm clothes? I'll help you in any way you need, as long as it gets you out of here faster.

Yep forget leaving Smurf, the Amazonian sisters of the hood will thwart your
every move, just like charlies angels they all ways win.

loseyourname said:
Yes! Smurf is leaving! Smurf, I'll be up there next week to help you pack. Do you need any money for airfare? Warm clothes? I'll help you in any way you need, as long as it gets you out of here faster.
See! This is the flaw in capitalism. The competetive nature. LYN knows how much smarter I am than him so he's anxious to get me out of the picture. Such a horrible consequence.

1. What is "Leaving in Protest of Wolram's Agreement"?

"Leaving in Protest of Wolram's Agreement" refers to the decision made by a group of scientists to leave their current research project or institution in disagreement with the terms of an agreement made by their colleague, Wolram.

2. What was the agreement made by Wolram that sparked this protest?

The specific details of the agreement made by Wolram may vary, but it is likely that it involves a decision or action that the protesting scientists believe goes against ethical or scientific principles.

3. Why are the scientists leaving in protest instead of staying and trying to resolve the issue?

The decision to leave in protest is often a last resort after attempts to resolve the issue have failed. It may also be seen as a way to draw attention to the issue and put pressure on those involved to reconsider their actions.

4. What impact will this protest have on the scientific community?

This protest can have a significant impact on the scientific community, as it brings attention to potential ethical or scientific issues and can lead to discussions and debates about the best practices in the field. It may also cause disruptions or delays in ongoing research projects.

5. Is it common for scientists to leave in protest of an agreement?

While it is not a common occurrence, there have been instances in the past where scientists have left in protest of agreements or decisions made by their colleagues or institutions. However, each situation is unique and may have different motivations and outcomes.