Looking for some software for volume control

Audacity to amplify music sounds. This program allows for amplifying the whole track, but be aware of potential noise issues.
heartless
Just like in the title, I'm looking for some software to make sounds in music much louder. I have a few nice sounds, but they're too low, even when I manipulate the volume in speakers it gets tiny louder but still low, is there any software that let's me do such thing?

Thanks

Computer science news on Phys.org
You can use this program:

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Import your music into the program, select the whole track with CTRL+A and then go to Effect->Amplify

Be aware that when you amplify the the signal you are also amplifying any inherent noise. Also, if you amplify too much you'll have to clip the signal which will introduce even more noise.

Last edited:
Thanks Dduardo

1. What is volume control software?

Volume control software is a program or application that allows you to adjust and manage the volume levels on your computer or other electronic devices. It can be used to increase or decrease the volume of your speakers, headphones, or other audio output devices.

2. How does volume control software work?

Volume control software works by manipulating the digital signal of your audio output device to adjust the volume levels. It can also provide additional features such as equalization, balance control, and audio effects.

3. What are the benefits of using volume control software?

Using volume control software allows you to have more precise control over the volume levels of your audio output. It also provides additional features that can enhance your listening experience, such as improving sound quality or customizing audio settings.

4. What types of devices can volume control software be used on?

Volume control software can be used on a variety of devices, including computers, smartphones, tablets, and other electronic devices that have audio output capabilities. Some software may be specifically designed for certain devices or operating systems.

5. Are there any free options for volume control software?

Yes, there are many free options for volume control software available for download online. Some operating systems also have built-in volume control features that can be used without the need for additional software. It is important to research and read reviews before downloading any software to ensure it is safe and effective.