Dance dance revolution oh yeah i rock at that game

In summary, the conversation is about a game that is fun to play with a large group of people, even if no one knows how to play. Some players suggest that it is a good exercise, while others admit to playing it and enjoying it as a form of exercise. There is also a mention of using hard pads instead of soft ones for better gameplay.
lafrench34
to any and all the player

Physics news on Phys.org
hell of a game...had to splurge on hard pads though...soft ones slide too much

lafrench34 said:
to any and all the player
um. uh congratulations? I like macaroni and cheese.

I'm surprised people admit they do this. :bugeye:

[MEDIA=youtube]lqsflVQlfNk[/MEDIA][/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
This game is fun if you're in a large group of people and none of you know how to play...at all. I suppose that it's a good excersize for people who play it a lot?

moose said:
This game is fun if you're in a large group of people and none of you know how to play...at all.
And if nobody brings along a camera! :biggrin:

The Spawn has it and she and her friend made me do it. :frown: They thought it was hysterical. :cry:

Last edited:
[MEDIA=youtube]9TKONfi2Lc0[/MEDIA][/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
moose said:
This game is fun if you're in a large group of people and none of you know how to play...at all. I suppose that it's a good excersize for people who play it a lot?

i play it, and its one of the best excerise things out there :)

What is Dance Dance Revolution?

Dance Dance Revolution, also known as DDR, is a rhythm and dance video game where players use a dance pad to step on arrows in time with the music.

How do you play Dance Dance Revolution?

To play Dance Dance Revolution, players stand on a dance pad and use their feet to step on the arrows in time with the music. The game has different modes and difficulty levels, and the goal is to achieve a high score by hitting the arrows accurately.

What makes someone good at Dance Dance Revolution?

To be good at Dance Dance Revolution, one needs to have good hand-eye coordination, rhythm, and quick reflexes. Practicing regularly and learning the patterns of different songs can also help improve one's skills.

How does Dance Dance Revolution benefit physical health?

Dance Dance Revolution can benefit physical health by providing a fun and engaging form of exercise. The game requires players to move their bodies and can help improve cardiovascular health, balance, and coordination.

Can Dance Dance Revolution be played by people of all ages?

Yes, Dance Dance Revolution can be played by people of all ages. The game has different difficulty levels that can cater to players of various skill levels, making it accessible to both children and adults.