What brings you to our scientific community?

• Thread starter chrisalviola
  • Start date
In summary, I am an expert in biotechnology and genetic engineering with a focus on gene editing and CRISPR technology. I joined this scientific community because of its cutting-edge research and I hope to contribute my multidisciplinary background in biology and computer science, as well as my industry experience, to ongoing projects and potentially make new discoveries. I also look forward to mentoring and supporting younger scientists and gaining knowledge and skills through collaborations and discussions within the community.
chrisalviola
just registered today guys and gals, nice to be in this forum.
well let me intruduce my self, I am chris from davao city philippines. 29yrs old. have a good day to all.:blushing:

Physics news on Phys.org
I am also new my name is Troy i am from Australia, SA and i am 15 years of age in yr11 doing the IBD program (International Baccalaureate Diploma).

Welcome to PF :)

Welcome, New Members.

Please do contribute to the "Member Photo Thread'.

Welcome to PF! Have a good day :smile:

hi, every one, I'm from HK, a fresh guy feeling nice here. Thank you all. Have a good day!

1. What is your area of expertise?

I specialize in biotechnology and genetic engineering. My research focuses on developing new methods for gene editing and exploring the potential applications of CRISPR technology.

2. What motivated you to join our scientific community?

I was drawn to your community because of the cutting-edge research being conducted here, particularly in the field of biotechnology. I am excited to collaborate with other scientists and contribute to the advancement of scientific knowledge.

3. What unique skills or perspectives do you bring to our community?

I have a strong background in both biology and computer science, which allows me to approach research problems from a multidisciplinary perspective. I also have experience working in industry, which has given me a practical understanding of how scientific discoveries can be translated into real-world applications.

4. How do you see yourself contributing to our community?

I am eager to share my expertise and collaborate with other scientists in the community. I believe my skills and experience can contribute to ongoing research projects and potentially lead to new discoveries. I am also committed to mentoring and supporting younger scientists in their research endeavors.

5. What do you hope to gain from being a part of our scientific community?

I hope to expand my knowledge and skills by learning from other scientists and participating in discussions and collaborations. I also hope to build connections and foster collaborations that will lead to impactful research projects and publications.