Which Race Will Reign Supreme in StarCraft?

• Thread starter jhooper3581
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Poll
In summary: Earth.In summary, the race that has the most advanced technology is the Protoss. They have dark templars which potentially wreak havoc on your supply line (and everything else...) if you're Terran, and siege tanks which are awesome. The Terran also have ghosts with some nuke silos, which are pretty devastating. The Zerg have no technology, but they assimilate genetic code of other species. Together with the Borg originally conceived as insects..., the Zerg have the most advanced biotechnology in the galaxy.

In the game of StarCraft, which race does have the most advanced technology?

• Terran.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Zerg.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Protoss.

Votes: 16 69.6%

• Total voters
Zerg is super easy to play so thus its the best because it allows for more micro management. Terran is the hardest to play by far and thus the worst race. Not saying that you can't own with them but someone who wins with terran would probably dominate with zerg.

Physics news on Phys.org
General_Sax said:
If you guys like the StarCraft "fluff", then you should check out Warhammer 40k. SC was based upon this universe, but Games Workshop didn't like their product, so wouldn't endorse it. Some lawsuit did reslult from the release of SC.
)
Actually it was Warcraft 1 not Starcraft that was supposed to be an Warhammer game.

Hurkyl said:
I confess I would have thought Terran > Protoss > Zerg, though it depends on what precisely you mean by "scarce resources"; I would expect a lack of expansions to eliminate both the Zerg's biggest advantage and the Terran's biggest weakness.

We should play sometime. Do you still have the game? I still play it every once in a while. I used to play competitively, but not anymore.