Apply for a master degree at the INSA de lyon

In summary, the conversation is about the speaker's desire to apply for a master degree at the INSA de Lyon, specifically in the field of nanotechnology. They are asking for advice on the quality of the institute and whether they should also consider applying for a polytechnic. The response suggests that the speaker should consider the subject and opportunities at the INSA rather than focusing on its prestige. It also mentions that the INSA is highly active in nanotechnology, making it a good option for the speaker's goals.
hagopbul
i want to apply for a master degree at the INSA de lyon [nanotechnology]

i want to know is INSA is a high quality institute or not

or i apply for a polytechnic

Best

Physics news on Phys.org

Hi there,

I would say that you should look at the subject and how it is treated at this institute. For the rest, don't think to much about the prestige of the school. Remember that great knowledge can be acquired anywhere, and from any school.

Cheers

thank you but i want to know is it a good one or not

Hi there,

From my latest information, the INSA is very active in the field of nanotechnologies. Therefore, you have many chances to find what you want in there.

Cheers

1. What are the requirements for applying to a master degree at INSA de lyon?

The requirements for applying to a master degree at INSA de lyon vary depending on the program, but generally include a bachelor's degree in a related field, a strong academic record, and proficiency in the language of instruction (usually French or English).

2. How do I apply for a master degree at INSA de lyon?

To apply for a master degree at INSA de lyon, you must first check the specific requirements for the program you are interested in and then submit an online application through the university's website. You will also need to provide supporting documents such as transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.

3. When is the deadline to apply for a master degree at INSA de lyon?

The deadline to apply for a master degree at INSA de lyon varies depending on the program, but it is typically between February and April for programs starting in September. It is important to check the specific deadline for the program you are interested in and make sure to submit your application before that date.

4. Is there a fee to apply for a master degree at INSA de lyon?

Yes, there is a fee to apply for a master degree at INSA de lyon. The application fee is typically around 85 euros for international students and 40 euros for European students. However, some programs may have different fees, so it is important to check the specific program you are interested in.

5. How long does it take to receive a decision on my application for a master degree at INSA de lyon?

The timeline for receiving a decision on your application for a master degree at INSA de lyon can vary, but it typically takes 4-6 weeks after the application deadline. If you are accepted into the program, you will receive an official acceptance letter and instructions for enrolling in the program. If you are not accepted, you may be placed on a waiting list or receive a rejection letter.