Bun's Mischievous Prank: Surprising Ivan in His Shoes!

• Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
In summary, Bun has caught a mouse and is playing with it in the kitchen. She has hidden it in Ivan's shoe by the back door. Everyone is laughing at the thought of Ivan finding the surprise. Evo is hesitant to take the mouse away from Bun for fear of losing her arm. She will have to wait for Bun to finish eating the mouse before disposing of it. Someone shares a similar experience of finding something unpleasant in their shoe. The conversation then shifts to a dead snake found at work and a joke about a new product for QVC. The conversation ends with a humorous comment about financing for the product.
Tsu
Gold Member
Bun has caught a mouse. It's rather dead now, but she keeps flipping it around all over the kitchen and growling at it. She seems to enjoy hiding it in Ivan's SHOE (which is right by the back door). :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm just DYIN' picturing him slipping his shoes on to walk down to his office and finding such a WONDERFUL SURPRISE! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

edit: I dassn't try to take it away from her or she take my ARM off! :eek: I'll just have to wait until she eats the top part of it and leaves the butt (WITH tail) for me to pick up and chuck out into the pasture (like YESTERDAY! )

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I've never had a dead mouse in my shoe, but I did stick my foot into my shoe once only to discover that my dog had vomited in it. :yuck:

I'm not sure which is worse.

Let us know if Ivan falls prey to the dead mouse in the shoe. :rofl:

Evo said:
I've never had a dead mouse in my shoe, but I did stick my foot into my shoe once only to discover that my dog had vomited in it. :yuck:

In order to really understand Evo, one must walk a mile in her shoes. :yuck:

I was at work yesterday morning and we found a small, dead snake. It's pretty funny how it died. It got stuck on tape from the box.

Hey, snake tape! I'm off to QVC with a new product. :biggrin:

Ivan Seeking said:
Hey, snake tape! I'm off to QVC with a new product. :biggrin:

Just as long as I get 10% of your earnings. :wink:

Most inventions results in net negative earnings. I appreciate your offer of financing. :biggrin:

1. What is the premise of "Bun's Mischievous Prank: Surprising Ivan in His Shoes!"?

The story follows Bun, a mischievous rabbit, as he plays a prank on his friend Ivan by hiding in his shoes.

2. Who is the main character in the story?

The main character is Bun, a playful rabbit who loves to pull pranks.

3. What is the lesson or moral of the story?

The story teaches the importance of forgiveness and not taking pranks too far.

4. How does Ivan react to finding Bun in his shoes?

Ivan is initially surprised and startled, but then becomes angry and upset. However, he eventually forgives Bun and they continue to be friends.

5. Is this story based on any scientific concepts or theories?

No, this story is purely fictional and does not involve any scientific concepts or theories.