Man finds love after 6 months of net dating

• Thread starter mattmns
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Love Net
In summary, a mother was convicted of having sex with her son after he had a panic attack. It's not funny and it's scary.
mattmns
or maybe not, anybody read this story?

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/news/wwn/20051209/113414040002.html

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Physics news on Phys.org
It's a cool way to get a few bucks out of a newspaper by selling their "story" to it. I'll grant the couple that much.

On the wind that night, some said they heard the ghostly voice of Freud whisper "I told you so..."

I hate it when I accidently have cybersex with my mom. Dad is so much better

Totally Pwnd

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/news/wwn/20051209/113414040002.html

:!) :!) :!) ... ...:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Was his name edipus rex?

ROFLMAO!
thats so funny, but if i were him i don't know what i would have done...
probably start by moving to a distant country where no one knows about the story.
its the kind of humor that makes you laugh when people fall, pretty low, but still very funny.

"The truth is, I got to see a side of my mom I'd never seen before. I'm grateful for that."
He liked it too :rofl: :rofl: I wonder what if his dad is going to get a divorce she was cheating on him with his own son:rofl: :rofl:

:yuck: Poor woman! She might have though Santa's brought her a young man!

The dangers of internet dating!

Lisa! said:
:yuck: Poor woman! She might have though Santa's brought her a young man!
I feel worst for her husband...to find out his wife was cheating on him online in this way. :yuck: She deserved it for sending a fake photo :tongue:. Had she sent a real photo, her son would have vomited a few times, then quietly disappeared.

They say guys always want women just like their moms. :rolleyes: :rofl:

yeah, i think the women got what was coming to her, god has such a great sense of humor
(and i also liked "They say guys always want women just like their moms" :rofl: )
i find lots historical events to be hilarious too.
our world is so funny there has to be someone guiding us for his own pleasure

Last edited:
fargoth said:
Intellgent internet Dating Humor is going start being taught in schools:rofl:

fargoth said:
I just wish I wasn't the butt of the joke.

wow...it's really embarrasing...lol

The Sphinx said:
wow...it's really embarrasing...lol
I hope your not that guy:approve: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If they brought that angle up in church, I don't think I'd have a choice whether to follow or not.

Yah that rape one was pretty scary to think of...

boy that guy must have pissed his pants when she said she wasn't the right person...

EDIT:This link seems to be dead:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004360349,00.html [Broken]

I had recently seem this on other site, it came with the link above and the following qoute from "The Sun".
A MUM faces jail after she admitted having sex with her 18-year-old son.
A court heard how Sylvia Payne, 45, and teenager Mark were lying on a bed when he suffered a panic attack.

Payne comforted him with a hug and “one thing led to another”, magistrates were told.

Another member of the family found out and was so disgusted they alerted police.

At first Payne, a jobless mother of seven, denied the allegations. But she later admitted having full consensual sex with the teenager. They arrived together for the hearing in Workington, Cumbria.

Prosecutor David Handsford told the magistrates: “It seems they were in bed watching a video. Mark had suffered a panic attack and when she gave him a cuddle and comforted him one thing led to another.”

Mike Woolaghan, defending, said: “There is a lot that has gone on in terms of abusive behaviour within the family and Mrs Payne is perhaps as much a victim in this as anyone else.”
Here is the link to the thread:

http://www.goteenforums.com/forums/topic.cgi?topic=212826

I don't personally believe the 'story' and trust "The Sun"... but I thought its worth mentoning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't personally believe the 'story' and trust "The Sun"... but I thought its worth mentoning
I hope that's not ture but it's illegal for the Media to make stuff up(it's not aganist the constion):yuck: :yuck:
yomamma said:
:rofl: :rofl:
It's not scary, it's funny
Some innocent person got raped it's not funny.I wonder if the person that he was soppesed rape did that so that he would rape the wrong person.:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Last edited:
scott1 said:
Some innocent person got raped it's not funny.I wonder if the person that he was soppesed rape did that so that he would rape the wrong person.:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

No she didn't, he jus ttrid and then realized it was the wrong person. And he got the address wrong, the person didnt give him a fake one.

Pengwuino said:
No she didn't, he jus ttrid and then realized it was the wrong person. And he got the address wrong, the person didnt give him a fake one.
I just don't really understand why someone whould want to get raped

scott1 said:

Hmmmm. That one is a bit beyond me. You can't really want to get raped. Think about it. You can role play, but that's it.

What sucks is I gave him my address TWICE, plus directions, and he still screwed it up.

scott1 said:

:confused: Theres always someone to like something out there. Hell, some people like tribdog:confused: :confused: :confused:

betcha can't name one.

I sure do :!) :!) :!)

I used to dread Pengwuino's posts, but doesn't he seem to be getting better and better? He obviously has good taste and his sense of humor is improving by leaps and bounds. If it wasn't for his lack of personal hygiene he'd almost be perfect.

tribdog said:
I used to dread Pengwuino's posts, but doesn't he seem to be getting better and better? He obviously has good taste and his sense of humor is improving by leaps and bounds. If it wasn't for his lack of personal hygiene he'd almost be perfect.
It's not really a hygiene problem, it's just his diet. Penguins all smell a bit like fish, but as long as he tastes like chicken...:uhh: :shy: