OKCupid: Online Dating Adventures

• Thread starter Gale
  • Start date
In summary: I think they call them complexes now. If one is single and living in an apartment - how about the local apartment complex? ... I think they call them complexes now.
cyrusabdollahi said:
DC, is AWESOME< provided you have MONEY. :frown:
Speaking of money, my company changed their policy on commision payments this month and I'm not getting paid before I leave now. My boss forgot to mention that to us. Just a little oversight. :grumpy: I've got a buck and some change, will I need more? :redface:

Sequoia's is on the DC side, where all the people park their boats, just across from under the bridge.

http://www.arkrestaurants.com/section_home.cfm?section_id=1&location_id=2&restaurant_id=15&sub_section_id=1&menu_type_id=3

Is that it? You have expensive taste :tongue:
The trick is that you sit outside for the view and order one appetizer and share it. :tongue:

Get some crabcakes. I love eating crab cakes. Daily Grill has good crabcakes. Did I mention crab cakes? Did I? Did I?
Oh geeze, I'm going to gain 10 lbs. :blushing:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
The trick is that you sit outside for the view and order one appetizer and share it.

I agree. My god you can see countless HOTTTT women walk by as you eat. God I love Georgetown... They are all wayyyy out of my price leauge though. Those girls are all rich, spoiled brats. They drive to Georgetown in their brand new mercedes. Any given night you will see porshes, ferraris, Bentley.

I've got a buck and some change, will I need more?

That should be enough, your only staying for the weekend right?

If your there saturday night, you might see me outside of the Cafe smoking a hooka :rofl:.

Last edited:
cyrusabdollahi said:
I agree. My god you can see countless HOTTTT women walk by as you eat. God I love Georgetown...
Ok, not good, I don't need competition. :grumpy:

That should be enough, your only staying for the weekend right?
Oddly, I had to change my schedule and now I'm flying up Sunday and returning Tuesday.

If your there saturday night, you might see me outside of the Cafe smoking a hooka :rofl:.
Do you just stroll around outside with a hooka? :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
Do you change into a werewolf?!
Change? No - you did see what my back looks like, right?

cyrusabdollahi said:
I agree. My god you can see countless HOTTTT women walk by as you eat.
Yeah, that's obviously why Evo goes there. :rolleyes: :rofl:

Every once in a while you see an old 70 year old guy walking with his wife. He's got her hand around his arm and there walking together back to their house. My friend and I always look at each other and go, yeah...that guys a pimp! Kudos sir! It's hilarious. The old guys got class :cool:.

And to the other extreme, there is one black guy who's a bum *always* on the corner across the bank Evo. Trust me, you will see him if you go for a walk. He always ask for beer, not money. Got any beer? Got any beer? :rofl: One time this rich snob white guy in a suit walked by with his wife and her friend in each arm. The bum said, got any beer senator!?

Last edited:
russ_watters said:
Change? No - you did see what my back looks like, right?
:rofl: Maybe some of that hair that slid off your head and down your back can be pulled back up? :biggrin: No wonder you avoid the moon. :wink:

I should be here all summer, so it doesn't matter when you travel out...I just met with my dept chair (it's his lab that I work in) about summer research plans, and I've just acquired responsibility for one of his projects that starts...next week! Along with the two other projects of my own I had slated for the summer (one of which is now complicated by having acquired an undergrad in need of a senior research project...good to have a student to mentor and bad that it'll make the project take twice as long than it would if I just did it without having to teach it to someone else who looks way too skinny to be of much use handling sheep :rolleyes:), I've also been informed that I'm either teaching a neurobiology course to med students or else sitting in on it to teach it next year. :eek: I like being busy, but, but, but...

(Oh, and I found out the state park nearby closes at sunset. I was thinking that would be a neat place to go at night to set up a telescope. :frown: There are other places, I just thought that would have been the nicest, so while you were setting up all your equipment, I could just enjoy the scenic overlook.)

Evo said:
Ok, I'll confess, I've been talking to someone I met online recently and I'm flying to meet him Sunday.
Have a safe and pleasant trip. Just relax and be yourself.

If you didn't warn him about the fork test, cut him a little slack if he is nice. :wink:

Well, its Sunday, and Evo should be somewhere around here! I must say, she did pick a good day to arrive, it is a beauitful day outside! I hope you have a nice date.