IAM SO DESPERATE I with hovercraft project

In summary, an IAM SO DESPERATE I with hovercraft project involves building and designing a hovercraft using engineering, physics, and design knowledge. The process includes designing, gathering materials, constructing the frame, adding components, and testing. Necessary materials include a sturdy frame, motor, fan, propeller, battery, and control system. The hovercraft works by using a fan to create an air cushion and propel it forward, with the control system allowing for steering. Tips for success include carefully following instructions, testing in a safe area, using lightweight materials, and making adjustments as needed.
z24
IAM SO DESPERATE...I need help with hovercraft project

Hi everyone,

Iam a student designing and building a hovercraft project with other group members at school. my problem is that i can not find the actual calculations (equations and formulas) to start the start the design :confused: . please help

thank you

Engineering news on Phys.org
You can buy plans for hovercraft.com
if you are not building a full sized hovercraft

also this may be helpful
http://dtyner.no-ip.com/papers/pathplan.pdf

there is a lot of stuff out there
just search google

Last edited by a moderator:
for reaching out for help with your hovercraft project. It sounds like you are feeling very overwhelmed and desperate, but don't worry, there is always help available. Have you tried reaching out to your group members or your teacher for assistance? They may have some resources or guidance that can help you with the calculations you need. Additionally, there are many online resources and forums where you can ask for help from experts and other students who have completed similar projects. Remember to stay calm and focused, and don't be afraid to ask for help. Good luck with your project!

1. What is an IAM SO DESPERATE I with hovercraft project?

An IAM SO DESPERATE I with hovercraft project is a project that involves building and designing a hovercraft. It usually requires knowledge in engineering, physics, and design.

2. How do you build an IAM SO DESPERATE I with hovercraft project?

Building an IAM SO DESPERATE I with hovercraft project involves several steps, including designing the hovercraft, gathering materials, constructing the frame, and adding the necessary components such as a motor and fan. It also requires testing and fine-tuning to ensure the hovercraft functions properly.

3. What materials are needed for an IAM SO DESPERATE I with hovercraft project?

The materials needed for an IAM SO DESPERATE I with hovercraft project may vary, but typically include a sturdy frame, a motor, a fan, a propeller, a battery, and a control system. Other materials such as foam, PVC pipes, and plastic sheets may also be used.

4. How does an IAM SO DESPERATE I with hovercraft project work?

An IAM SO DESPERATE I with hovercraft project works by using a fan to push air under the hovercraft, creating an air cushion that lifts the craft off the ground. The fan also propels the hovercraft forward. The control system allows the user to steer the hovercraft in different directions.

5. What are some tips for successfully completing an IAM SO DESPERATE I with hovercraft project?

Some tips for successfully completing an IAM SO DESPERATE I with hovercraft project include carefully following instructions, testing the hovercraft in a safe and open area, using lightweight materials, and making sure all components are securely attached. It is also important to have patience and make adjustments as needed for optimal performance.