All of the functions that achieve defined

• Thread starter m_s_a
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Functions
In summary, the conversation discusses finding a function f:\mathbb{R}\times \mathbb{R}\to\mathbb{R} such that f(x)+f(y^2)=f(x^2+y)\quad\forall x,y \in \mathbb{R}, with the help of drawing programs and the Khawarizmi method. The person asking for help is not familiar with this type of problem and is seeking assistance.
m_s_a
If you allowed they helped me

All of the functions that achieve defined

if f A defined function in R X R

f(x) + f ( y2 ) = f ( x2 +y)

Physics news on Phys.org
No Answer

Is your question to find all functions [itex]f:\mathbb{R}\to\mathbb{R}[/itex] such that [itex]f(x)+f(y^2)=f(x^2+y)\quad\forall x,y \in \mathbb{R}[/itex]?

If you want us to help you, show some effort. What have you tried so far?

Last edited:
Pere Callahan said:
Is your question to find all functions [itex]f:\mathbb{R}\times \mathbb{R}\to\mathbb{R}[/itex] such that [itex]f(x)+f(y^2)=f(x^2+y)\quad\forall x,y \in \mathbb{R}[/itex]?

If you want us to help you, show some effort. What have you tried so far?

Yes O my friend what I want
And I thank you for your cooperation with me

Is the function defined on R or on RxR...?

Take some special values for x and y, like x=0, or y=0 or x=y and see where it takes you.

Pere Callahan said:
Is the function defined on R or on RxR...?

Take some special values for x and y, like x=0, or y=0 or x=y and see where it takes you.

With the use of the drawing programs they came to y =x
But the wanted is the solution compulsorily
I believe by Al Mtslslat
The question I do not know how I deal with it a new for me .

Sorry, I do not understand what you are saying. I suggest you try and find someone to help you who speaks your language.

Pere Callahan said:
Sorry, I do not understand what you are saying. I suggest you try and find someone to help you who speaks your language.

I mean the solution by the Khawarizmi way

And thank you to your aid

What are "all of the functions that achieve defined"?

"All of the functions that achieve defined" refer to a set of mathematical functions that take in an input and produce an output that is defined or has a specific value. These functions are also known as "well-defined" functions.

How do scientists determine if a function is well-defined?

Scientists determine if a function is well-defined by checking if it produces a unique output for every input and if the output is within the specified range of values. If the function meets these criteria, it is considered well-defined.

Why is it important for functions to be well-defined?

It is important for functions to be well-defined because it ensures that the function is consistent and reliable. This is crucial for scientists as they use these functions to make predictions and draw conclusions in their research.

What happens if a function is not well-defined?

If a function is not well-defined, it can lead to incorrect results and unreliable conclusions. It can also cause confusion and inconsistencies in scientific findings. Therefore, it is important for scientists to carefully define and verify their functions before using them in their research.

Can all functions achieve defined?

No, not all functions can achieve defined. For a function to be well-defined, it must follow certain rules and criteria. If a function does not meet these criteria, it cannot be considered well-defined and may not achieve a defined output for every input. This is why it is important for scientists to carefully select and define their functions for their research.