Register to reply

What kind of image processing techniques are needed?

Share this thread:
Tah
Mar12-14, 08:08 PM
P: 12
Mod note: Fixed the links to the two images
Second mod note: the links are broken again

Hi, all

I have recently faced with an abstruse problem in image processing.

So, I would like to ask somebody's advice.

There are two images below; one is original and the other is an impaired original image.

I need to reconstruct the impaired original image as like the original, and also need to find out the center of gravity on the impaired image.

I have excogitated simple morphological processes such as dilation and erosion, but it was not enough.

Though this is a task to be solved by myself, I would like to share and discuss about this problem.

Can anybody give me a direction?
Original image
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Wearable 4MM jetpack tested on speed, agility for runners (w/ Video)
How did evolution optimize circadian clocks?
Corn spots: Study finds important genes in defense response
Mark44
Mar21-14, 12:31 PM
Mentor
P: 21,397
I have removed the links, as they would not load. Tah, please provide links that will actually load.
carolinenew
May6-14, 09:54 PM
P: 4
please check these links on image processing, i think it will load and help you process all kinds of image.

Register to reply