My Name in Gold: Achieving Grandeur Through Contributing

• Thread starter G01
  • Start date
In summary: Welcome to the Gold Club, ! Congratulations on becoming a contributor! :smile: I like the one where Carl meets the "Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future"."Silly Daddy...You can't eat carpet!""No, not like that you can't! You got to boil it first, so the glue gets soft!"That is definitely...interesting.
G01
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Yes, that's right, My name is in gold!

For those of you who have been toying around with the idea of contributing, this forum is definitely worth every penny and then some. There is no other place like it on the web!

Physics news on Phys.org
Is your avatar a package of fries? lol

Last edited:
dontdisturbmycircles said:
Is you avatar a package of fries? lol

:rofl:

Welcome to the club :cool:

G01 said:
Yes, that's right, My name is in gold!
Congratulations! :approve:

Yeah, its from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I believe one of admins of PF also has an Aqua Teen avatar.

He's Frylock, a superhero box of fries with laser eyes. lol

(Its much weirder than you even thought I bet.)

mattmns said:
:rofl:

Welcome to the club :cool:

oooooo Is this club like the masons? Do we PF contributers secretly control the world?

Congrats; use the goldness wisely.

G01 said:
oooooo Is this club like the masons? Do we PF contributers secretly control the world?

nah! You have to be blue to do that. We just look good :smile:

Kurdt said:
nah! You have to be blue to do that. We just look good :smile:

Maybe us golds can attack the blues and usurp power!

We have strength in numbers...yet we have to get past their green colored goons!

I feel that last statement may get this thread locked.:rolleyes:

G01 said:
He's Frylock, a superhero box of fries with laser eyes. lol

:rofl:, well, I give that 10 points for creativity :biggrin: . I have never seen the TV show.

Yay! Congrats and thanks for contributing! Welcome to the fold. :biggrin:

Yay!

Woooooo! Jeez I'm busy. Why am I on here?

Help! I am steppin' into the twilight zone!

G01 said:
oooooo Is this club like the masons?
No. It's more like a club of mesons. :rofl:

What do you expect at PF? :biggrin:

G01 said:

Wait till we tell you of our secret handshake.

:)

Zz.

ZapperZ said:
Wait till we tell you of our secret handshake.
Not to mention the silly walks. :wink:

G01 said:
Maybe us golds can attack the blues and usurp power!

We have strength in numbers...yet we have to get past their green colored goons!
Whacks G01 with a frozen block of chum.

Green goons. :grumpy:

We'll be watching you. :devil:

And thanks for contributing! PF really is a great place with great people. :approve:

Hey man, your avatar rules! :smile:

Evo said:
Whacks G01 with a frozen block of chum.

Green goons. :grumpy:

We'll be watching you. :devil:

And thanks for contributing! PF really is a great place with great people. :approve:

OUCH! They got FISH! FISH I TELL YE!

Retreat Golds... REEEEEETTTTRRRRRRREEEEAAAT!

radou said:
Hey man, your avatar rules! :smile:

Thanks! I love Aqua Teen Hunger Force...

Oh! That's why my name is gold. I thought we were being bad.

Mallignamius said:
Oh! That's why my name is gold. I thought we were being bad.
Actually it's only gold electroplate, it wears off after a year. :tongue:

Welcome to the Gold Club.
Nice avatar. :wink:

How does one obtain a golden name?

Ooh, what happened MIH...you look a bit...um...swollen. :bugeye:

Math Is Hard said:
Welcome to the Gold Club.
Nice avatar. :wink:

Hey! You're Aqua Teen Hunger Force, too! Can I be the http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/0/u/Q/ATHFgroup.jpg" [Broken]? Can I, can I? :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
arevolutionist said:
How does one obtain a golden name?

Become a contributor. The "upgrade" link at the top of the page leads the way.

Hey MIH!, You, Greg, and I should hold an ATHF-avatar only party!

G01

ha ha No doubt! Radou, you can be Shake.:approve:

but who will be Carl?

Math Is Hard said:
but who will be Carl?

we should get a mentor in on the club,Carl Hmmmm...Evo?(I can't even imagine what fish I will be hit with when she sees a picture of Carl! Dont worry, we don't think you look like Carl!)

Evo sometimes wears a scary avatar from Space Ghost Coast to Coast.

lol, MIH I like your new avatar :)

I'll have to watch ATHF sometime

Shake is the funniest, he's 80% of the show. ATHF has some really great episodes.

I watched an 11 minute episode (are they that short?) on youtube, and it was quite hilarious!

Yeah, they're pretty short. I remember one where Shake deep fries a whole cow, then ends up fighting some trees. That was one of the best IMO.

-Job- said:
Yeah, they're pretty short. I remember one where Shake deep fries a whole cow, then ends up fighting some trees. That was one of the best IMO.

:rofl: Awesome!

-Job- said:

Lol! For those of you who want to watch aqua teen! http://video.glath.com/athf.php
(Don't worry, If a character is killed or maimed, he;ll be fine in the next episode!)

I like the one where Carl meets the "Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future"

"Silly Daddy...You can't eat carpet!"

"No, not like that you can't! You got to boil it first, so the glue gets soft!"

That is definitely one of my favorite Aqua Teen quotes!

I can't wait for the movie!

<h2>1. What is "My Name in Gold: Achieving Grandeur Through Contributing"?</h2><p>"My Name in Gold: Achieving Grandeur Through Contributing" is a concept that encourages individuals to strive for greatness by making meaningful contributions to society. It emphasizes the idea that one's legacy is not just about personal achievements, but also about the impact they have on others.</p><h2>2. How can I achieve grandeur through contributing?</h2><p>Achieving grandeur through contributing involves identifying your passions and talents, and using them to make a positive impact in your community or the world. This can be through volunteering, donating to a cause, or even starting your own project or organization.</p><h2>3. What are the benefits of contributing to society?</h2><p>Contributing to society not only benefits the community or cause you are supporting, but it also has positive effects on your own well-being. It can increase feelings of purpose and fulfillment, improve mental and emotional health, and create a sense of connection and belonging.</p><h2>4. Can anyone achieve grandeur through contributing?</h2><p>Yes, anyone can achieve grandeur through contributing. It is not limited to a certain age, background, or level of success. As long as you have a desire to make a positive impact and are willing to take action, you can achieve grandeur through contributing.</p><h2>5. How can I get started with contributing?</h2><p>Getting started with contributing can be as simple as finding a cause or organization that aligns with your values and interests, and reaching out to see how you can get involved. You can also start small by helping out in your local community or making a donation to a charity. The important thing is to take action and make a difference in any way you can.</p>

1. What is "My Name in Gold: Achieving Grandeur Through Contributing"?

"My Name in Gold: Achieving Grandeur Through Contributing" is a concept that encourages individuals to strive for greatness by making meaningful contributions to society. It emphasizes the idea that one's legacy is not just about personal achievements, but also about the impact they have on others.

2. How can I achieve grandeur through contributing?

Achieving grandeur through contributing involves identifying your passions and talents, and using them to make a positive impact in your community or the world. This can be through volunteering, donating to a cause, or even starting your own project or organization.

3. What are the benefits of contributing to society?

Contributing to society not only benefits the community or cause you are supporting, but it also has positive effects on your own well-being. It can increase feelings of purpose and fulfillment, improve mental and emotional health, and create a sense of connection and belonging.

4. Can anyone achieve grandeur through contributing?

Yes, anyone can achieve grandeur through contributing. It is not limited to a certain age, background, or level of success. As long as you have a desire to make a positive impact and are willing to take action, you can achieve grandeur through contributing.

5. How can I get started with contributing?

Getting started with contributing can be as simple as finding a cause or organization that aligns with your values and interests, and reaching out to see how you can get involved. You can also start small by helping out in your local community or making a donation to a charity. The important thing is to take action and make a difference in any way you can.