VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Framing

In summary, the conversation was about a photo contest where members were asked to vote for their favorite natural framed picture. The selection of pictures was praised and there was a discussion about the location of the contest within the forum. The winner was announced and complimented for their attention to detail.

VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Framing

• Matthyaouw

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Edward

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Borek

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Gokul43201

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Fuzzyfelt

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Marzena

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Turbo-1

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Andre

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Billiards

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Andre
Please have a look at these pictures and see how natural framing can make the difference. Please vote for the best natural framed picture.

1. Matthyaouw
24tha.jpg

2. Edward
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3497/1000586q.jpg [Broken]

3. Borek
chalwa01.jpg

4. Gokul43201
4uw9ki.png

5. Fuzzyfelt
2a5x4i1.jpg

6. Marzena
marzena_natural_framing1.jpg

7. Turbo-1
bridge_cont.jpg

8. Andre
2wdpow7.jpg

9. Billiards
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2049/p1010433cropped.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
My vote goes to 3: Fuzzyfelt, Marzena and Billiards.

Nice selection!

And good idea to place it back in the general forum... I think many of these got lost in the move to the photo subforum

And yay for moving this back to the General Forum! I was constantly missing these threads because they were in the sub-forum. And I enjoy these contests. Not that this board has to function in such a way as to ensure my enjoyment. I'm just sayin'.

Yay!

Apparently photo sub forum was not as good idea as we thought :grumpy: We hoped we will be choosen ones, we ended in the backwater.

I just now noticed the raining detail in Matthyaouw's photo. That's really well done.

1. What is the purpose of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Framing"?

The purpose of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Framing" is to encourage photographers to capture and showcase their best frames, or compositions, in a photo contest. It aims to promote creativity and skill in photography and provide a platform for photographers to share their work with a wider audience.

2. Who can participate in the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Framing"?

The "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Framing" is open to anyone who has an interest in photography and framing. Both amateur and professional photographers are welcome to participate and showcase their skills.

3. How do I submit my entry for the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Framing"?

To submit your entry, you will need to follow the guidelines provided on the contest page. Typically, you will need to upload your photo to a designated platform and provide the necessary information, such as your name and contact details.

4. How will the winners be selected for the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Framing"?

The winners will be selected by a panel of judges based on the criteria set for the contest. This may include factors such as creativity, technical skill, and how well the photo fits the theme of framing.

5. What are the prizes for the winners of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Framing"?

The prizes for the winners may vary depending on the contest, but they typically include cash prizes, photography equipment, or opportunities for exposure and recognition in the photography community.