Celebrating Dextercioby's Hate of Microsoft?

• Thread starter Davorak
  • Start date
In summary, Daniel thinks that Firefox might be causing the problems with the pictures not displaying in IE.
Davorak
When I first saw the pictures below I thought maybe it is dextercioby's birthday. The icons were all changed for celebration, but then they did not show in IE. My conclusion dextercioby has an irrevocable hatred of Microsoft and did not want IE people join in on the fun. I guess he just loves firefox.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 452
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 388
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 416
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
That's just too funny! :rofl:

Looks like Dex is taking over PF!

Evo said:
That's just too funny! :rofl:

Looks like Dex is taking over PF!
Anyone seen Alien recently? :eek:

I like the :bugeye: in the second picture...

Oh,yeah,IE sucks...:yuck:

Daniel.

dextercioby said:
Oh,yeah,IE sucks...:yuck:

Daniel.
No, apparently, firefox does (I don't understand why people like it).

Then it has to be something wrong with my computer :grumpy:

Daniel.

ROFL about time someone else got this. I have got a few funny things like this too. My fav was the surprised icon next to mb's science advisor award.

All you have to do is refresh. Personally, *ducks in preperation of tomatoes*, I think it is PF.

Funny, usually these sorts of problems are reported by IE users. PF must have acquired a few gremlins along with the spider infestation. We really do need an exterminator around here. :rofl:

mattmns said:
ROFL about time someone else got this. I have got a few funny things like this too. My fav was the surprised icon next to mb's science advisor award.

All you have to do is refresh. Personally, *ducks in preperation of tomatoes*, I think it is PF.
I wish it was that simple. I have closed all of the firefox windows and made sure the process closed too then restarted firefox, still it is there! Next thing to do is reinstall Firefox.

Edit: Firefox can be great to stinky depending on the seed of your computer and internet connection.

Last edited:
Davorak said:
I wish it was that simple. I have closed all of the firefox windows and made sure the process closed too then restarted firefox, still it is there! Next thing to do is reinstall Firefox.

Edit: Firefox can be great to stinky depending on the seed of your computer and internet connection.
Have you tried clearing your cache ?

Davorak said:

Have you cleared your cache yet? Try that and refresh (maybe mattmns can help you there...someone mentioned a while back there's a way you can do a refresh that clears the cache at the same time in firefox...I think...and might help).

Or press ctrl+shift+r That will refresh and override the cache

1. What is "Celebrating Dextercioby's Hate of Microsoft"?

"Celebrating Dextercioby's Hate of Microsoft" is a meme or internet joke that originated from a forum post in which a user named Dextercioby expressed their dislike for Microsoft and their products.

2. Why is Dextercioby's hate of Microsoft being celebrated?

The post gained attention and became popular due to the humorous and exaggerated way in which Dextercioby expressed their negative feelings towards Microsoft. It is now used as a way to mock or poke fun at the company.

3. Is there a specific reason for Dextercioby's hate towards Microsoft?

The original forum post did not provide a specific reason for Dextercioby's hate towards Microsoft. It is likely that they had a negative experience with a product or service from the company.

4. How has Microsoft responded to this meme?

Microsoft has not publicly responded to this meme. As a large corporation, they likely do not feel the need to respond to internet jokes or memes.

5. What does this meme reveal about society's attitude towards Microsoft?

This meme reflects a common sentiment of frustration and dissatisfaction towards Microsoft and their products. However, it should be noted that this meme is not representative of everyone's opinion and should be taken with a grain of salt.