If you have a weak stomach don't click here

In summary: No, in all seriousness,...taste it...commonnnnnnnnn...do it do it DO IT...ngthis is definitely not a hazelnut :yuck:and will you take my word for it if I eat it?Yes, I'll take your word for it.
tribdog
I had dinner at the Mexican restaurant again. Got it to go. I got a burrito and a pop. After I had eaten and drank my pop I took the lid off the pop and was chewing on some ice. that's when I noticed something at the bottom of the cup. I reached in and pulled it out. I placed the object on my scanner (next to a penny for scale) and took this picture. What do you think? Ground beef or booger?

Attachments

• mexican 001.jpg
    mexican 001.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 801
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Ewwww...

I wonder if your attachment will be approved.
You know you can host your pic at a site like photobucket and then link it. Ofcourse people like me surfing with a filter won't be able to see it. I can get to and see Zoto though.

Gee, thanks for leaving that for me to approve before breakfast. :yuck: If you're going to keep eating at places like that, you better check if you're up-to-date on all your shots! :yuck:

Why did you put a potentially booger'ous object on your scanner? ^_^v

mezarashi said:
Why did you put a potentially booger'ous object on your scanner? ^_^v
:rofl: Because he's a sick puppy. :tongue2:

tribdog said:
I had dinner at the Mexican restaurant again. Got it to go. I got a burrito and a pop. After I had eaten and drank my pop I took the lid off the pop and was chewing on some ice. that's when I noticed something at the bottom of the cup. I reached in and pulled it out. I placed the object on my scanner (next to a penny for scale) and took this picture. What do you think? Ground beef or booger?

that is pretty sick. I don t know how clean is the mexican restaurant.

Looks like one of those earthworm poos you see.

Did you do a solubility and/or melting point determination on it? Or maybe something with two liter bottles and a blow torch (that was you wasn't it)? Was it a dark, cola-type beverage? I'm thinking evaporation and encrustation of the soda lines/delivery system finally let go and you were the lucky recipient.

DocToxyn said:
I'm thinking evaporation and encrustation of the soda lines/delivery system finally let go and you were the lucky recipient.
That's a definite possibility. I've cleaned soda systems plenty of times and encountered some very foul, funky, gunky stuff. Does it seem like syrup -- or like it was syrup in a former life?

Could even be part of a blown seal or something. (And no Eskimo jokes.)

Looks more like someone in the kitchen forgot to wash their hands after using the restroom.
:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :redface:

It looks like someone passed a kidney stone in your soda.

Moonbear said:
Looks more like someone in the kitchen forgot to wash their hands after using the restroom.
:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :redface:

I would hope that even the most incompetent individuals would be more accurate than to get a glob THAT big on them. I'm leaning towards soda residue.

What does it taste like?

Ivan Seeking said:
What does it taste like?
AB negative

Averagesupernova said:
I would hope that even the most incompetent individuals would be more accurate than to get a glob THAT big on them. I'm leaning towards soda residue.
You're no fun. :tongue:

tribdog said:
AB negative
Ah, so someone was just picking off a huge scab, huh? Nothing much to worry about, just hepatitis, AIDS...:uhh:

Moonbear said:
Nothing much to worry about, just hepatitis, AIDS...:uhh:
I don't have to worry about that right? I got them both when I was a child and can't catch them again.

...just taste it and you will have your anwser. Your making things wayy to complicated when a simple taste test will do. :rofl:

No, in all seriousness,...
taste it...
commonnnnnnnnnn...
do it do it DO IT...
suck it up and be a man eat it! :devil: :biggrin:

Gimme a dollar if I do? dare me to?

sure ill give u a buck, if u don't keel over afterwards.

can I puke? or is it like on fear factor?
and will you take my word for it if I eat it?

1. What does it mean to have a "weak stomach"?

A "weak stomach" refers to a person who is easily nauseated or has a sensitive digestive system. This can lead to feelings of discomfort or even vomiting in response to certain foods, smells, or images.

2. Why should I not click here if I have a weak stomach?

Clicking on something that warns "if you have a weak stomach don't click here" may lead to viewing images or content that could trigger feelings of nausea or discomfort in individuals with sensitive stomachs.

3. Is it safe for someone with a weak stomach to click here?

It is not recommended for someone with a weak stomach to click on something that warns against it. This is to prevent any potential triggers that could cause feelings of nausea or discomfort.

4. Can clicking here harm me if I have a weak stomach?

Clicking on something that warns against it may not necessarily harm you, but it could cause feelings of discomfort or even trigger a physical reaction in individuals with a weak stomach.

5. Are there any alternatives for people with weak stomachs to avoid clicking here?

If you have a weak stomach, it is best to avoid clicking on anything that warns against it. Instead, you can click on other links or images that do not have this warning to ensure your comfort and well-being.