SHould I move into Hardcore engineering

• Thread starter ghaffar3
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Engineering
In summary: Your Name]In summary, Ghaffar Ahmed is a broadcast engineer with a Bsc. in Computer Systems Engineering and is looking to pursue a Masters degree in MicroElectronic engineering. While his technical skills and problem-solving abilities make him a strong candidate, he may need to review and refresh his knowledge in electrical engineering, physics, and materials science before starting the program. It is recommended that he reach out to current students or professionals in the field to gain a better understanding of the field and determine if it is the right fit for him. With determination and hard work, he can achieve his goals and excel in MicroElectronic engineering.
ghaffar3
Dear All,

I'm working as a broadcast engineer with a Bsc. COmputer Systems Engineering. My job is more a technician level i.e. is troubleshooting and cabling.

I want to move into more Hardcore engineering. I have some plans set for MicroElectronic engineering. Going to start a Masters degree in it soon.

Could someone advise if I'm the right candidate for it and is it feasible for me to do it keeping in mind my background.

Please I need some serious advising. Any effort in helping me would be much appreciated. Thank you

Regards,

Ghaffar Ahmed.

Physics news on Phys.org

Dear Ghaffar Ahmed,

First of all, congratulations on pursuing a Masters degree in MicroElectronic engineering! It takes a lot of dedication and hard work to pursue higher education, and I commend you for taking this step.

Based on your background as a broadcast engineer with a Bsc. Computer Systems Engineering, I believe you have a strong foundation in technical skills and problem-solving. These are important qualities for a successful engineer, and I believe you have the potential to excel in MicroElectronic engineering.

However, it is important to note that the field of MicroElectronic engineering is highly specialized and requires a strong understanding of electrical engineering, physics, and materials science. It may be challenging for someone without a formal background in these subjects to catch up, but it is not impossible. Your Bsc. in Computer Systems Engineering may have already covered some of these topics, so it's important to review and refresh your knowledge in these areas before starting your Masters program.

I would also recommend reaching out to current MicroElectronic engineering students or professionals to get a better understanding of the field and the skills required. This will also help you determine if this is the right path for you.

Lastly, I would advise you to stay determined and committed to your studies. Pursuing a Masters degree in a new field may be challenging, but with hard work and dedication, you can achieve your goals. I wish you all the best in your academic journey and future career as a MicroElectronic engineer.

What is Hardcore Engineering?

Hardcore engineering is a field of engineering that focuses on designing and building complex and advanced systems, often involving cutting-edge technology and requiring a high level of technical expertise.

What are the benefits of moving into Hardcore Engineering?

Moving into Hardcore Engineering can provide a challenging and dynamic career, with opportunities to work on innovative projects and develop new technologies. This field also offers competitive salaries and job stability, as well as the potential for career advancement.

What skills are required for Hardcore Engineering?

Hardcore Engineering requires a strong background in mathematics, physics, and computer science. It also requires excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work well in a team. Additionally, knowledge of programming languages and experience with advanced technology is often necessary.

What are the potential drawbacks of moving into Hardcore Engineering?

Some potential drawbacks of moving into Hardcore Engineering include high levels of stress and pressure, long work hours, and the need to constantly keep up with advances in technology. This field can also be highly competitive, making it challenging to secure a job or advance in your career.

How can I determine if Hardcore Engineering is the right fit for me?

If you are considering moving into Hardcore Engineering, it is important to research the field and talk to professionals in the industry to gain a better understanding of the day-to-day tasks and demands of the job. It may also be helpful to take relevant courses or attend workshops to gauge your interest and aptitude for this field.