Exploring Artificial Intelligence: Team-Up To Create the Next Step

In summary, a team is being formed to create an AI for various tasks and functions. Private messages are welcomed for more information. The conversation also references a reference material for further learning and discusses the best way to learn and the approach for developing a BackPropagation-Code Model for the AI.
Freezeezy
In terms of Computers and Technology, Artificial Intelligence is the next step. Now A friend of mine and I are forming a team, to say the least, to create an AI that will perform the functions and tasks requested of it. For specifics or if you are interested Private Message me. I am also opening this thread for anyone who has questions or a tingling curiosity.

For reference material, thanks to Michael Gasser and the Indiana University, go to:
http://www.cs.indiana.edu/classes/b351-gass/Notes/

Computer science news on Phys.org
im not trying to be snide, but what's the point, just to do it?

thomasxc said:
im not trying to be snide, but what's the point, just to do it?

The best way to learn is through doing it.

Freezeezy said:
The best way to learn is through doing it.

Good luck. Top-down or bottom-up? Or both?

C Rob said:
Good luck. Top-down or bottom-up? Or both?

Trying to develop a working BackPropagation-Code Model. I have most of the math and theory down... just having trouble with making a suitable Virtual Environment and Input-Output system for the AI... I may have to scrap the BP idea for now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backpropagation"

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is artificial intelligence (AI)?

Artificial intelligence, or AI, is a branch of computer science that involves creating intelligent machines that can perform tasks that typically require human intelligence. These tasks may include speech recognition, decision-making, problem-solving, and more.

2. Why is AI important?

AI has the potential to revolutionize many industries and make our lives easier. It can help automate repetitive tasks, improve efficiency and accuracy, and even assist in solving complex problems that humans may not be able to solve on their own.

3. How does AI work?

AI systems use algorithms and data to learn and make decisions. They are built using various techniques such as machine learning, natural language processing, and computer vision. These systems are trained on large datasets and use that information to make predictions or take actions.

4. What are some current applications of AI?

AI is already being used in many industries such as healthcare, finance, transportation, and more. Some examples of current AI applications include virtual personal assistants like Siri and Alexa, self-driving cars, fraud detection systems, and medical diagnosis tools.

5. What are the potential risks and benefits of AI?

Some potential risks of AI include job displacement, biased decision-making, and misuse of personal data. However, there are also many potential benefits, such as increased efficiency, improved decision-making, and new opportunities for innovation and growth in various industries.