Where Can I Find the Vbulletin Latex Hack?

• LaTeX
  • Thread starter Pat
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Latex
In summary, the Vbulletin Latex hack is a software modification that integrates a LaTeX renderer into the Vbulletin forum software, allowing users to add mathematical equations and formulas in their forum posts using LaTeX syntax. It is free to use and compatible with all versions of Vbulletin, but may require some technical knowledge to install and configure. It is a valuable tool for forums discussing science, mathematics, and engineering topics, enhancing the overall user experience and promoting discussions on complex subjects.
Physics news on Phys.org
I custom-wrote it. It is not a hack.

- Warren

Hello,

I am very impressed.
I search the same thing for a French forum.
Can you show me the source of the code? :biggrin:

Thx
Pat

I would love to have this hack on my site too! please pm me :)

What is the Vbulletin Latex hack?

The Vbulletin Latex hack is a software modification that allows users to add mathematical equations and formulas in their Vbulletin forum posts using LaTeX language.

How does the Vbulletin Latex hack work?

The Vbulletin Latex hack works by integrating a LaTeX renderer into the Vbulletin forum software. This allows users to write their equations and formulas using LaTeX syntax, which is then converted into images and displayed in the forum post.

Is the Vbulletin Latex hack free to use?

Yes, the Vbulletin Latex hack is an open-source software and is free to use. However, it requires some technical knowledge to install and configure it on your Vbulletin forum.

Can I use the Vbulletin Latex hack on any Vbulletin forum?

Yes, the Vbulletin Latex hack is compatible with all versions of Vbulletin forum software. However, some modifications may be needed depending on the specific version of Vbulletin you are using.

What are the benefits of using the Vbulletin Latex hack?

The Vbulletin Latex hack allows users to easily add mathematical equations and formulas in their forum posts, making it a valuable tool for forums that discuss topics related to science, mathematics, and engineering. It also enhances the overall user experience and encourages discussions on complex topics.