(Possibly simple) Profile Question

• Thread starter jhe1984
  • Start date
In summary, adding custom "signatures" for quotes or people you like is reserved for PF Contributors, Homework Helpers, and Science Advisors. Additional bonuses are also available for PF Contributors.
jhe1984
How do I add those custom "signatures" that are in most people's replies, like quotes, or people they like, etc.?

Physics news on Phys.org
jhe1984 said:
How do I add those custom "signatures" that are in most people's replies, like quotes, or people they like, etc.?

I'm afraid they are reserved for 'Medal Winners' only i.e., Homework Helpers, Science Advisors or Contributors.

Edit: Sorry matt, you obviously type faster than me

~H

So, for example, that Albert Einstein quote area is only for pf contributors?

jhe1984 said:
So, for example, that Albert Einstein quote area is only for pf contributors?

Or Homework Helpers and / or Science Advisors.

~H

1. What is a profile question?

A profile question is a question asked to gather information about an individual, usually for the purpose of creating a profile or understanding their background and preferences.

2. Why are profile questions important?

Profile questions help to create a better understanding of an individual, their interests, and their needs. This information can be used to tailor experiences, products, or services to better suit the individual.

3. How are profile questions different from survey questions?

Profile questions are typically more general and focused on gathering information about an individual's background and preferences. Survey questions, on the other hand, are usually more specific and used to gather opinions and feedback on a particular topic.

4. Can profile questions be used for research purposes?

Yes, profile questions can be used for research purposes. They can provide valuable insights into individuals and their behaviors, which can be analyzed and used for research studies.

5. How do I ensure that my profile questions are not biased?

To ensure that profile questions are not biased, it is important to carefully consider the wording and options provided in the question. It is also helpful to pilot test the questions with a diverse group of individuals to identify any potential biases. Additionally, using a variety of question types can help to reduce bias and provide a more comprehensive understanding of an individual.