Were can i find list of subject that i can study in future?

In summary, popular subjects to study in the future include computer science, engineering, business, healthcare, and environmental science. To find a comprehensive list, you can research online, check university websites, or consult with a career counselor. Emerging fields to consider studying in the future include artificial intelligence, sustainability, and data science. It is possible to study multiple subjects in the future through interdisciplinary programs or double majoring. To determine the best fit, you can consider your interests, strengths, career goals, and consult with professionals in the field. It's also helpful to explore different subjects through courses and workshops.
lubby
i don noe were 2 find the webside o place that i can find out the list of the subject or faculties which i can study in the future??nw i am taking the subject of physics, mathematics, and chemistry..can anybody suggest wat subject is suitable for me??

Physics news on Phys.org
look it up school by school.
I have at least looked up 100 schools.

subject depends on school. there are some that can be found commonly and others that are pretty unique (I've heard of a class called 'the black woman's body in the media.' that must be an interesting class)

1. What are some popular subjects to study in the future?

Some popular subjects to study in the future include computer science, engineering, business, healthcare, and environmental science.

2. Where can I find a comprehensive list of subjects to study in the future?

You can find a comprehensive list of subjects to study in the future by researching online, checking university websites, or consulting with a career counselor.

3. Are there any emerging fields or subjects that I should consider studying in the future?

Yes, there are always emerging fields and subjects to consider studying in the future, such as artificial intelligence, sustainability, and data science. It's important to stay updated on current trends and advancements in various industries.

4. Can I study multiple subjects in the future?

Yes, many universities offer interdisciplinary programs or allow students to double major in different subjects. It's also possible to pursue further education and study different subjects at different times in your life.

5. How can I determine which subject is the best fit for me to study in the future?

There are a few ways to determine which subject is the best fit for you to study in the future. You can consider your interests, strengths, career goals, and consult with professionals in the field. It's also helpful to take courses or attend workshops in different subjects to get a better understanding of what you enjoy and excel in.