On black holes and the implications according to me.

In summary, the conversation discusses the concept of information and matter being lost or destroyed in black holes, and proposes a theory that the matter is actually forced back into space in its purest form, potentially explaining the birth of the universe. The conversation also touches on the quantum realm and the need for further refinement and research in order to better understand black holes.
Arithus
I was wondering about this problem with black holes. I will tell you what I know then work on from that. (please tell me if any of my information is incorrect)

Now it was Hawking who came up with the information paradox which was then later solved by the theory of where information truly goes and that is the two dimensional plane of the point just at the edge of the center of a black hole.

If that is true then what exactly is keeping the information/ matter from falling into the hole and being lost or rather destroyed as Hawking proposed. Nothing right?... (I know that he is currently working on his new theory that information is not lost but actually dispersed into a particular history without black holes, I'm not to sure I understand it though, but I will exclude it from what I am about to propose.)

~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so based off of what I know (right or wrong I'm just going to run with it) I have some ideas of my own.

What if information is not really destroyed at all and not really slammed into a two dimensional plane. What if the matter absorbed by a black hole reaches it's peak point inside (the point of maximums and all the unfathomable distortions of space and time) where it is literally forced back into space once more. All the matter could then be in a state of basics, in it's most pure form of particles because of the utter distortion that the gravity of the black hole imposed upon it. These basic particles blasted/ripped/pushed into space would expand outward in all directions as more particles began to pour out of the black whole.

Could this not be a decent explanation of the birth of our universe? That it came from an immensely super massive black hole?

This could also be attributed to the quantum realm as well. I don't believe that there is any real definitive requirement for the size of a black whole, all that is needed is a high amount of gravity correct? The result of such a thing could explain the odd quantum occurrences such as particles appearing and disappearing in space. This could be the result of small black holes thrusting them in and out.

((The last part was a bit of a stretch but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway))

What do you think? Could you tell me which theory/theory's that this contradicts, if you know any besides the two I mentioned. I need to refine my ideas in order to start the math on this. I honestly don't know were to begin.

--Arithus

Last edited:
Space news on Phys.org
Arithus said:
What if information is not really destroyed at all and not really slammed into a two dimensional plane. What if the matter absorbed by a black hole reaches it's peak point inside (the point of maximums and all the unfathomable distortions of space and time) where it is literally forced back into space once more. All the matter could then be in a state of basics, in it's most pure form of particles because of the utter distortion that the gravity of the black hole imposed upon it. These basic particles blasted/ripped/pushed into space would expand outward in all directions as more particles began to pour out of the black whole.

Your ideas aren't concrete enough to yield any useful feedback and obviously not developed enough for Independent Research submission. If you wish to understand black holes, I suggest asking more basic questions or perhaps studying a textbook on generaly relativity.

1. What exactly is a black hole?

A black hole is a region in space where the gravitational pull is so strong that nothing, including light, can escape from it. It is created when a massive star collapses in on itself, creating a singularity, a point of infinite density and zero volume.

2. How do black holes affect the surrounding space and objects?

Black holes have a strong gravitational pull, which can distort the spacetime fabric around them. This means that anything that comes too close to a black hole will be pulled inwards, including stars, planets, and even light. This can also cause objects to orbit around the black hole at high speeds.

3. What are the implications of black holes according to current scientific theories?

Black holes are still not completely understood, and there are many theories about their implications. Some scientists believe that black holes could be used as a means of time travel, while others suggest that they could lead to parallel universes. However, these are still just theories and have not been proven.

4. Can anything escape a black hole?

No, nothing can escape a black hole once it has crossed the event horizon, which is the point of no return. This is because the gravitational pull is so strong that not even light can escape, making it impossible for any object or information to escape.

5. Are black holes dangerous for our planet?

Black holes that are far enough away from our planet do not pose any danger to us. However, if a black hole were to enter our solar system, it could potentially disrupt the orbits of planets and cause chaos. Fortunately, the chances of this happening are very slim.