Need Summer Housing in Upper Merion Area?

In summary, the person is looking for help finding housing for the summer in the King of Prussia area. They have had difficulty finding short-term rentals and are open to suggestions or potential sublet roommates.
fujima6744
Summer housing help!

Hi everyone, I know this might not be the right place to ask this question, but i thought it doesn't hurt to try.

I have an internship in King of Prussia this summer, so I'm looking for a place to live from June to August. Short-term rental in upper merion area is hard to find and usually quite expensive. Does anyone live close to that area? Any suggestion or potential sublet roommates? Thanks!:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome! :biggrin:

lol, i actually thought i was having luck today:tongue2:

Have you tried subletting?

Yeah, i did look at that online too, but I'm not sure... haven't found anything though.

1. What is the cost of summer housing in the Upper Merion Area?

The cost of summer housing in the Upper Merion Area can vary depending on the type of housing (apartment, house, etc.) and location. It is recommended to research and compare different options to find the best price.

2. Is there a minimum or maximum length of stay for summer housing in the Upper Merion Area?

The length of stay for summer housing in the Upper Merion Area can vary depending on the landlord or housing provider. Some may have a minimum stay requirement, while others may allow for shorter stays. It is best to inquire directly with the provider for their specific policies.

3. What amenities are typically included in summer housing in the Upper Merion Area?

The amenities included in summer housing can vary, but common ones may include utilities, internet, and access to laundry facilities. It is important to clarify with the provider what amenities are included in the housing before making a decision.

4. Are there any specific rules or regulations for summer housing in the Upper Merion Area?

The rules and regulations for summer housing in the Upper Merion Area may vary depending on the housing provider. Some may have specific rules regarding guests, noise levels, and use of common areas. It is important to clarify these rules before signing a lease or agreement.

5. How can I find available summer housing options in the Upper Merion Area?

There are several ways to find available summer housing in the Upper Merion Area. You can search online through websites like Craigslist or Airbnb, contact local rental agencies, or network with friends and acquaintances who may know of available housing options. It is also helpful to start your search early to increase your chances of finding a suitable option.