Ask a Stupid Quetion Get a Stupid Answer

• Thread starter climbhi
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Stupid
In summary, a group of individuals are discussing a new forum and its purpose of asking and answering "stupid questions." They discuss topics such as how long it takes to reach 1000 posts, the existence of the old forums, the best superpower, an elevator that goes sideways, and the reasons behind posting in this forum. They also explore the question of why they ask questions and the possible theories that have not been invented. Eventually, the conversation turns to the expansion of the universe and the orbit of planets around stars.
Originally posted by Mentat

How old is God?

Same age as the last time you asked that question!

How many times are we allowed to repeat ourselves before we volontarily make the effort to come up with some new material?

(and 42 times is a disqualified/dis-ingenious/un-quantfiable responce)

Physics news on Phys.org
Liz Hurley is HOT!

Ahhhh! EVIDENCE! (thats the answer!)

Now the question...

What is evidence?

Originally posted by Mr. Robin Parsons
What is evidence?
Something with the same dencity of an electron, but whose energy is equal to it's power.
Why do they make fireworks illegal and then sell them?

Originally posted by J-Man
Why do they make fireworks illegal and then sell them?

Cause if they were legal, no one would want them, NO FUN that way. way MORE FUN if they are illegal to use. (nudge'nudge-wink'wink)

Why do people find breaking the law, FUN?

cuz its fun to break stuff.

If you're riding your bike along the road and your pedal falls off,
how many monkeys does it take to make an omelet?

Well it depends on the bicycle, (pedal differentiation) 'Mountain bike' style or 'Road bike' style, and you clearly forgot to tell us where the monkey/simian was astride the Artificial Horse that it was riding, cause the velocity factors V thermal transfer (to the protein pile) have successive Differential accumulations of agglomerational characteristic pluming episodes that would deffinitively have quantifiable effectations upon the qualitative output of the simians respective erognomic abilities, re the pedals qualities have quantifiable proportions such that the outcomes of events histologies would pathologically diverge in there acuteness, or, in simple words, Go ask someone who is a MONKEY (or there Avatar)

Is it really the "Monkey that Roared", and NOT the Mouse that roared??

Well it depends on the bicycle, (pedal differentiation) 'Mountain bike' style or 'Road bike' style, and you clearly forgot to tell us where the monkey/simian was astride the Artificial Horse that it was riding, cause the velocity factors V thermal transfer (to the protein pile) have successive Differential accumulations of agglomerational characteristic pluming episodes that would deffinitively have quantifiable effectations upon the qualitative output of the simians respective erognomic abilities, re the pedals qualities have quantifiable proportions such that the outcomes of events histologies would pathologically diverge in there acuteness, or, in simple words, Go ask someone who is a MONKEY (or there Avatar)

Is it really the "Monkey that Roared", and NOT the Mouse that roared??

Uuuh, I'm thinkin' kinda...huh?

What would we do if the back-scratcher hadn't been invented?

Originally posted by Mentat
Uuuh, I'm thinkin' kinda...huh?

What would we do if the back-scratcher hadn't been invented?

Itch.

what would be the record for the longest field goal if our knees bent the other direction? Why?

Originally posted by Ivan Seeking
what would be the record for the longest field goal if our knees bent the other direction? Why?

About the same, as you would just do things/count Bass Ackwards!

In what number system do you count Bass Ackwards?

In what number system do you count Bass Ackwards?
It is ackwards to count bass in any number system! But if I had to guess, I'd probably say the Trout System of Numerology and Flatulence.

What's funnier, "Numerology" or "Flatulence"?

Originally posted by j-man
What's funnier, "Numerology" or "Flatulence"?

"Numerological Flatulence"!

How many flatulates can you count when the flatulator is flatulating at supersonic speeds?

How many flatulates can you count when the flatulator is flatulating at supersonic speeds?
All of them, unless the batteries are dead.

What did the bartender say to the Neutron when giving it the drink it ordered?

"This 'oughta Linearly polarize Ya!"

What do you do if, while the polarized Neutron went out for a stroll along the beltway, and the Martian askes you for your seeds?

paint his yohoo gold

how do you post without knowing that u've posted

Originally posted by Andy
how do you post without knowing that u've posted
Hypnotize yourself.

Will there ever be peace on Mars?

Originally posted by J-Man
Will there ever be peace on Mars?

YES! (see below for explanation)

Why? has there never been, a War, on Mars?

YES! (see below for explanation)

Why? has there never been, a War, on Mars?
Yes, actually there was, yellow ants ate my bannana.

Why did I say bANANNA? aND wHO sTOLE mY cAPS lOCK kEY??

Originally posted by vacuum
Why did I say bANANNA? aND wHO sTOLE mY cAPS lOCK kEY??
Because I briefly took over your mind, and made you say that, so while you were distracted that way, I could steal your "caps lock key" to open up the door locks, on my tent! (nyah! nyah!)

If the Earth had been a cube, (rather then a sphere) would you still have been willing to seek out the four corners of it??
(eight actually, but it's an expression so run with it, will Ya?)

Only so I can prove that it is in fact, triangular.

As per QM, would car drivers get lost less if their speedometers were less accurate?

Yes, they will also be unsure about their weight.

Do I still have a sun tan at night?

Originally asked by Sonty
Do I still have a sun tan at night?
No! it turns into a Burn.

Is it possible to get a Sun tan, under the Stars??

Is it possible to get a Sun tan, under the Stars??
Billions and billions of them.Just
none of them very dark.How dark is a dark star?

You are getting a suntime under the stars.

No one ever got a suntan under anything other than stars...

Darker than the white Death Star.

How deadly is a Death Star?

Originally posted by Sonty
How deadly is a Death Star?
We don't really know, no one has ever survived one yet!

If I was to try to walk up a hillside of bentanite, in a rainstorm, how far down the hill would I go?

(Chuckle* chuckle)

If I was to try to walk up a hillside of bentanite, in a rainstorm, how far down the hill would I go?

(Chuckle* chuckle)
As far as the nearest spell-check
I hope.(Chuckle' chuckle)How many physicists does it take
to screw in a lightbulb?

Originally posted by zoobyshoe
How many physicists does it take
to screw in a lightbulb?
No one knows! the last anyone heard, they were out inventing a new source of light!

How many sources of light does it take to illuminate you?

How many sources of light does it take to illuminate you?
I don't keep count. All I know is
that I'm ready for my closup, Mr.
DeMille.Is it live, or is it memorex?

Is it live, or is it memorex?
Uhmmm, oh! sorry! I forgot! what was the question again?

Uhmmm, oh! sorry! I forgot! what was the question again?
ABSOLUTLY CORRECT!Where have all the flowers gone?

ABSOLUTLY CORRECT!
Where have all the flowers gone?

The guy at the funeral home needed them

Where have all the cowboys gone?

Where have all the cowboys gone?

to space, the final frontier!

how many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

Originally asked by Gale17
how many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

That's obvious! 42.

How many times do you have to moon the president to earn 42 cups of sugar?

Originally posted by Sonty
How many times do you have to moon the president to earn 42 cups of sugar?

Only Monica Lewinski knows for
sure.If I say the word "Lewinski" 42
times, and you say it 21 times,
and a third party says it 10.5
times, and a fourth party says it
5.25 times will anyone ever end up
saying it 0 times?

<h2>1. What is "Ask a Stupid Question Get a Stupid Answer"?</h2><p>"Ask a Stupid Question Get a Stupid Answer" is a phrase that is often used as a playful response to a question that is deemed to be silly or nonsensical. It is meant to be a lighthearted way to acknowledge that the question may not have a serious or logical answer.</p><h2>2. Why do people use this phrase?</h2><p>People use this phrase as a way to inject humor into a situation where a question may not have a clear or straightforward answer. It can also be used to acknowledge that the question may not be well thought out or may not have a serious purpose.</p><h2>3. Is there any scientific basis for this phrase?</h2><p>No, there is no scientific basis for this phrase. It is simply a common saying that is used in casual conversation to add humor or acknowledge a silly question.</p><h2>4. Can a question really be considered "stupid"?</h2><p>This phrase is not meant to be taken literally. The word "stupid" is used in a playful and lighthearted manner, and is not intended to be offensive or hurtful. It is simply a way to acknowledge that a question may not have a serious or logical answer.</p><h2>5. Is it appropriate to use this phrase in a professional setting?</h2><p>It depends on the context and the relationship between the individuals involved. In a formal or serious setting, it may not be appropriate to use this phrase. However, in a casual or lighthearted conversation, it may be acceptable to use this phrase as a way to inject humor into the discussion.</p>

1. What is "Ask a Stupid Question Get a Stupid Answer"?

"Ask a Stupid Question Get a Stupid Answer" is a phrase that is often used as a playful response to a question that is deemed to be silly or nonsensical. It is meant to be a lighthearted way to acknowledge that the question may not have a serious or logical answer.

2. Why do people use this phrase?

People use this phrase as a way to inject humor into a situation where a question may not have a clear or straightforward answer. It can also be used to acknowledge that the question may not be well thought out or may not have a serious purpose.

3. Is there any scientific basis for this phrase?

No, there is no scientific basis for this phrase. It is simply a common saying that is used in casual conversation to add humor or acknowledge a silly question.

4. Can a question really be considered "stupid"?

This phrase is not meant to be taken literally. The word "stupid" is used in a playful and lighthearted manner, and is not intended to be offensive or hurtful. It is simply a way to acknowledge that a question may not have a serious or logical answer.

5. Is it appropriate to use this phrase in a professional setting?

It depends on the context and the relationship between the individuals involved. In a formal or serious setting, it may not be appropriate to use this phrase. However, in a casual or lighthearted conversation, it may be acceptable to use this phrase as a way to inject humor into the discussion.