Hi There PF, It's Been A While

• Thread starter Saladsamurai
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hi
In summary, SaladSamurai has returned to the community and reflects on their personal growth over the past 8 years. They express gratitude to the supportive community and their partner, and share the exciting news of purchasing a house and getting married. There is also some playful banter about fish and a compliment on their wedding picture. Overall, the community welcomes them back and congratulates them on their accomplishments.
Saladsamurai
Just popping back in. Every now and again I think about where I was 8 years ago and where I am now. I don't want to sound like I am tooting my own horn, so I will skip the details. But I know that I own a great deal of gratitude to PF and its unconditionally supportive community. And also to Greg for sticking through it all, never sacrificing quality, and keeping PF what it is today. Thanks in part to this community, I recently purchased a house with my sweetheart of 8 years. We were married last month. I still can't believe that these things have happened in my life. Thanks again everyone. I hope now that we are settling in, I will finally have the time to start giving back.

With Love,
Casey

0574_5130_Landry_Bennett_zps7cc6c288.jpg

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome back Saladsamurai and congratulations!

Welcome back, SaladSamurai!
Did you ever tell us what your favourite fish is?
:smile:

LOLZ. 8 years and no fish?! Well, it's salmon! The giant farm-raised ones!

Is that your wedding picture?

Hi Evo! It's one of many! Do you like?

Saladsamurai said:
Evo said:
Is that your wedding picture?

One of many pictures I hope...:tongue:
And about the fish...you sure its not megadolon? :rolleyes:katana might make quick sushi of salmons...
-------------------------
You two look great together!
:smile:

Saladsamurai said:
I love it! You make a gorgeous couple. :approve:

Great to hear things are going well for you :smile:! Beautiful wedding pic too.

Oh, hi!

Awww Saladsamurai! You two look cute! I'm happy for you. :smile:

Welcome back to PF :)

Welcome back Casey and congrats!

1. What is the purpose of "Hi There PF, It's Been A While"?

The purpose of "Hi There PF, It's Been A While" is to reconnect with the community on the popular online forum Physics Forums after a period of absence.

2. How long has it been since the last update on "Hi There PF, It's Been A While"?

The last update on "Hi There PF, It's Been A While" was posted on [insert date], which was [insert time period] ago.

3. Is there a specific reason for the absence mentioned in "Hi There PF, It's Been A While"?

Yes, the absence mentioned in "Hi There PF, It's Been A While" is due to [insert reason], which required the individual to take a break from the forum.

4. Can anyone participate in "Hi There PF, It's Been A While" or is it exclusive to certain members?

Anyone who is a member of Physics Forums can participate in "Hi There PF, It's Been A While". It is not exclusive to certain members.

5. How often does "Hi There PF, It's Been A While" occur?

"Hi There PF, It's Been A While" is not a scheduled event and can occur at any time an individual decides to reconnect with the community after a period of absence.