Which X-Men character are you?

• Thread starter Enigman
  • Start date
In summary, Rogue scored 71% on the test, which is above average for her. However, she is not as intelligent as Prof. Xavier, as she scored only 71% on the test. Storm scored 67% and Jean Grey scored 67%. Magneto scored 63% and Rogue scored 58%. Ice Man scored 50% and Mystique scored 33%. Logan/Wolverine scored 54% and Prof. Xavier scored 71%. Finally, Rogue scored the lowest score of all with Dopey scoring 27%, Sleepy 27%, and Grumpy scoring 99%.
Enigman
Blame Greg.
Quiz Link
Me said:
You Scored as Rogue

Rogue 92%
Prof. Xavier 88%
Jean Grey 79%
Logan/Wolverine 58%
Storm 54%
Ice Man 54%
Seriously Rogue?
>.<
------------------------------
That explains why I had a crush on her when I was a kid...

Physics news on Phys.org
AAAARRGH! I answered all three pages of questions, then I was asked to answer a tie breaker, then Chrome crashed and erased everything.

You Scored as Magneto
You bare strong grudges, like magneto\'s grudge against the human race, which you need to overcome! You have the power to influence a situation for good or for bad, don’t let your grudges get in the way!Storm
63%
Magneto
63%
Rogue
63%
Ice Man
50%
Jean Grey
50%
Prof. Xavier
50%
Scott Summers
46%
Logan/Wolverine
33%
Mystique
17%

Evo said:
AAAARRGH! I answered all three pages of questions, then I was asked to answer a tie breaker, then Chrome crashed and erased everything.

At least you aren't using internet explorer anymore lulz

WannabeNewton said:
At least you aren't using internet explorer anymore lulz

Internet explorer 11 > firefox > chrome

btw i scored wolverine

You Scored as Prof. Xavier

You are intelligent and a group leader! You have the ability to do good or evil! You are capable of going far in life! Be sure to make the right choices!

Prof. Xavier
71%
Storm
67%
Jean Grey
67%
Magneto
63%
Rogue
58%
Scott Summers
54%
Logan/Wolverine
54%
Mystique
33%
Ice Man
33%

Borg said:

You are intelligent and a group leader! You have the ability to do good or evil! You are capable of going far in life! Be sure to make the right choices!

Prof. Xavier
71%
Storm
67%
Jean Grey
67%
Magneto
63%
Rogue
58%
Scott Summers
54%
Logan/Wolverine
54%
Mystique
33%
Ice Man
33%

Interesting! I also scored as Prof. Xavier.

Quote:

You are intelligent and a group leader! You have the ability to do good or evil! You are capable of going far in life! Be sure to make the right choices!Prof. Xavier 71%
Storm 67%
Jean Grey 63%
Rogue 50%
Magneto 50%
Ice Man 38%
Scott Summers 38%
Mystique 29%
Logan/Wolverine 29%

I got a 96% Prof. X score. I couldn't believe it. I know you all don't believe it...because I can hear your thoughts.

Vanadium 50 said:
I got a 96% Prof. X score. I couldn't believe it. I know you all don't believe it...because I can hear your thoughts.

And here I thought no one's going to beat my 88%...clearly I need to practice my psionic precognitive abilities...
*goes off to find mother's diaries*

You Scored as Rogue
You are miss understood, you feel like the people around you just don’t understand who you are! Just like Rogue when she ran away from home & ended up joining the Xmen! Don't be afraid, if you can see the best in others, they can see the best in youRogue
71%
Prof. Xavier
67%
Magneto
67%
Ice Man
63%
Jean Grey
54%
Logan/Wolverine
46%
Storm
42%
Scott Summers
38%
Mystique
33%
If they had asked whether my skeleton was made of adamantinium I probably would have scored higher for Wolverine.

Logan/Wolverine 67%
Prof. Xavier 67%
Storm 50%
Rogue 50%
Jean Grey 42%
Mystique 33%
Scott Summers 29%
Magneto 29%
Ice Man 17%

None of which means much to me, I've never seen/read X-Men :tongue2:.

Logan/Wolverine 92%
Jean Grey 83%
Rogue 79%
Storm 75%
Prof. Xavier 67%
Scott Summers 58%
Magneto 54%
Ice Man 38%
Mystique 29%

Dopey 27%
Sleepy 27%
Grumpy 99%

Hmm. Looks like I don't know who I am (but I guess I already knew that...)

Logan/Wolverine 54%
Prof. Xavier 50%
Storm 50%
Rogue 42%
Jean Grey 42%
Magneto 42%
Ice Man 38%
Scott Summers 21%
Mystique 8%

Greg, maybe you should try the Cthulhu mythos next. I've long suspected there's something big and awful asleep beneath the sea giving everyone in the world a vague feeling of anxiety... :uhh:

edward said:
Dopey 27%
Sleepy 27%
Grumpy 99%

:biggrin: :thumbs:

1. What is the purpose of determining which X-Men character I am?

The purpose of determining which X-Men character you are is to gain a better understanding of yourself and your personality traits. It can also be a fun way to connect with the X-Men franchise and its characters.

2. How is the "Which X-Men character are you?" quiz created?

The "Which X-Men character are you?" quiz is typically created by using a set of questions that are designed to assess your personality and match it to a specific X-Men character. It may also take into account your preferences and behaviors.

3. Can I take the quiz multiple times to see if I get a different result?

Yes, you can take the quiz multiple times to see if you get a different result. However, keep in mind that the results may still be based on the same set of questions, so there may not be a significant difference in your results.

4. Is the "Which X-Men character are you?" quiz based on scientific research?

No, the "Which X-Men character are you?" quiz is not based on scientific research. It is meant to be a fun and entertaining activity, rather than a scientifically valid assessment.

5. Can the quiz accurately determine which X-Men character I am?

The quiz may be able to accurately determine which X-Men character you are based on the set of questions and your answers. However, it should not be taken too seriously as it is not a scientifically validated tool.