Smack the Penguin: Test Your Skills & Have Fun!

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
In summary, this is what Evo.307.6 does all day at work: He plays the annual smack the penguin game. He got 300 on his first hit, but missed the first four times. He got 800 on his second hit, but conceded when his opponent posted a screen shot of his best score. Evo.307.6's best score is 321.1.
got a 244 --3rd try

then a 296.1

funny--hit it high and it stuck in the snow headfirst with its tail in the air

finally a 306.9

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I hate you all.

epenguin said:
I hate you all.
Just pray that you don't face-plant around 200.

To get distance, you want him to fly in a low arc then belly skid. A high arc will result in him crashing head first into the snow.

turbo-1 said:
Nice game! I finally got to 323.5 after hitting 322.9 three times. Anyting between 189.1 and 207.3 is a definite face plant. Just for fun, how well can you bunt? I got a short on in the 80's then tried to shorten that, I promptly got a 71.7 and it took me about 10 more minutes to score a 64.1.
'way back, but here it is , Greg

Evo said:
I believe smack the penguin is older, no flash.

most likely.. I just noticed that this thread is four years old; I used to play mine one about three years ago. It has some new games and the UI is lot more complex now, but it was flash even 3 years ago.

Penguins Revenge is much easier to play :)

Last edited:
Ooooo, I got 322.9 on a nice belly-slide.

http://imgwe.com/accessbee/27/1.png [Broken]This[/URL] is a fun game. I can never go pass 300. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

So, how about seeing how near you can keep it (but higher than 0)?

new: 65.6

I just got 481.9

evo said:
i just got 481.9

765!

Hehe... I got 27.something :blushing:Edit: 695.6! :biggrin:

Last edited:
try this http://gprime.net/game/ylympics/

I just got a 415.3 (face-plant) on my first swing! And a 429.5 a couple of turns later. Then 492.1 on the next. Still haven't gotten a good belly-slide, yet.

403 on my second hit. 469 on my third.

Just spent 10 minutes playing. 578.1 was my max.

613.5!
Took me 8 minutes...

This reminds me of a similar flash game called "Throw me".

http://www.funny-games.biz/throwmegame.html

You sort of swing this thing back and forth then press space to send it flying. Then you have limited use of space bar which deploys a helium balloon and there are various other things to propel or impede you along the way. It's pretty great.

my best score:570.

Xtreme one is gore ..but i got lucky and a max score of 835.4!

<h2>1. What is "Smack the Penguin: Test Your Skills & Have Fun!"?</h2><p>"Smack the Penguin: Test Your Skills & Have Fun!" is a popular online game that challenges players to test their reflexes and hand-eye coordination by smacking a penguin as far as possible using a club.</p><h2>2. How do you play "Smack the Penguin: Test Your Skills & Have Fun!"?</h2><p>To play "Smack the Penguin: Test Your Skills & Have Fun!", simply click on the penguin to make it jump, then click again to hit it with the club. The goal is to hit the penguin at the right angle and with the right amount of force to make it travel the farthest distance possible.</p><h2>3. Is "Smack the Penguin: Test Your Skills & Have Fun!" suitable for all ages?</h2><p>While the game may seem violent, it is purely fictional and does not depict any real-life violence. However, it may not be suitable for young children due to the concept of hitting an animal. It is recommended for ages 13 and up.</p><h2>4. Are there any tips for getting a high score in "Smack the Penguin: Test Your Skills & Have Fun!"?</h2><p>Yes, some tips for getting a high score in "Smack the Penguin: Test Your Skills & Have Fun!" include aiming for a 45-degree angle and using the wind to your advantage. Also, try to hit the penguin at the peak of its jump for maximum distance.</p><h2>5. Can "Smack the Penguin: Test Your Skills & Have Fun!" improve hand-eye coordination?</h2><p>Yes, "Smack the Penguin: Test Your Skills & Have Fun!" can help improve hand-eye coordination as it requires quick reflexes and precise aim. Regularly playing the game can also help improve reaction time and coordination skills.</p>

1. What is "Smack the Penguin: Test Your Skills & Have Fun!"?

"Smack the Penguin: Test Your Skills & Have Fun!" is a popular online game that challenges players to test their reflexes and hand-eye coordination by smacking a penguin as far as possible using a club.

2. How do you play "Smack the Penguin: Test Your Skills & Have Fun!"?

To play "Smack the Penguin: Test Your Skills & Have Fun!", simply click on the penguin to make it jump, then click again to hit it with the club. The goal is to hit the penguin at the right angle and with the right amount of force to make it travel the farthest distance possible.

3. Is "Smack the Penguin: Test Your Skills & Have Fun!" suitable for all ages?

While the game may seem violent, it is purely fictional and does not depict any real-life violence. However, it may not be suitable for young children due to the concept of hitting an animal. It is recommended for ages 13 and up.

4. Are there any tips for getting a high score in "Smack the Penguin: Test Your Skills & Have Fun!"?

Yes, some tips for getting a high score in "Smack the Penguin: Test Your Skills & Have Fun!" include aiming for a 45-degree angle and using the wind to your advantage. Also, try to hit the penguin at the peak of its jump for maximum distance.

5. Can "Smack the Penguin: Test Your Skills & Have Fun!" improve hand-eye coordination?

Yes, "Smack the Penguin: Test Your Skills & Have Fun!" can help improve hand-eye coordination as it requires quick reflexes and precise aim. Regularly playing the game can also help improve reaction time and coordination skills.