Where Can i Get Basic aircraft Maintenance BOOK

In summary: PowerplantAC65-12A HelicopterAC65-12B GyroplaneIn summary, the conversation was about a new member introducing themselves and expressing their desire to work in the airline industry as an aircraft maintenance engineer. They were looking for free resources on basic aircraft maintenance and received a recommendation to check out trade magazines and the FAA website.
Ahmedshawki
I am new here and i am so glad to be member here
i am new graduates from aeronautical academy and hope to get work in any airline in the world (need fresh graduation):grumpy: but most of the airlines need experience over 5 Y :smile: pray for me to get work

and i am looking for free book on the net about Basic aircraft Maintenance BOOK
it any 1 here can help where can i get this

thankx
wait ur reply
eng.ahmed shawki

<< giant red font changed to normal font. 0-point warning issued by berkeman >>

Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering news on Phys.org
Ah yes. I saw your posts over on Eng-Tips.

I don't know of any free resources like that. You can start by looking for trade magazines like AMT that are free on-line:
http://www.amtonline.com/digiarchives.jsp

It's not really clear what it is you hope to do for an airline.

thank man

thankx man soo much for ur reply and what i want to do in airlines is To work as aircraft maintenance engineer

hey,

how is your carrer as an aircrat maintenance engineering going?

just thought, better late than never, that there are a few useful resources ONLINE and FREE at this http://rgl.faa.gov" if you're still intersted.

I still use these from time to time when studying for my type exams or just for a bit of a refersher

go to "Regulation and Guides"
AC43
AC65-12 Airframe
AC65-9A Airframe
AC65-15A

1. What is a basic aircraft maintenance book?

A basic aircraft maintenance book is a comprehensive guide that covers the essential maintenance procedures and techniques for various types of aircraft. It includes information on routine inspections, troubleshooting, and repairs to keep the aircraft in safe and operational condition.

2. Where can I find a basic aircraft maintenance book?

You can find a basic aircraft maintenance book at your local library, aviation supply stores, or online through various retailers. You can also purchase them directly from the aircraft manufacturer or through the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).

3. Are there different types of basic aircraft maintenance books?

Yes, there are different types of basic aircraft maintenance books available, depending on the type of aircraft and the specific maintenance procedures required. Some books may focus on general aviation aircraft, while others may be specific to commercial or military aircraft. It is essential to choose a book that is relevant to your aircraft type.

4. Do I need any prior knowledge to use a basic aircraft maintenance book?

While having some basic knowledge of aircraft maintenance is helpful, most basic aircraft maintenance books are designed for beginners and include step-by-step instructions and illustrations to guide you through the maintenance procedures. However, it is always recommended to have a certified aircraft maintenance technician supervise or assist with any maintenance tasks.

5. Can I use a basic aircraft maintenance book for all maintenance tasks?

No, a basic aircraft maintenance book is meant to provide guidance for routine and minor maintenance tasks. It is not a substitute for proper training and certification required for more complex and critical maintenance procedures. It is essential to follow all safety protocols and regulations when performing any maintenance on an aircraft.