Searching for Calculus book: Edwards 1994 Edition

In summary, The conversation is about finding a PDF version of the book "Advanced Calculus of Several Variables" by C. H. Edwards, specifically the 1994 edition. The person asking has the 1973 version and wants to know if there are any changes between the two editions. The expert provides a link to a website where cheap used copies of the 1994-1995 editions can be found and suggests contacting the author directly via email for further inquiries.
DukeSteve
Hello Experts,

Please tell me where can I download a PDF of:

Edwards, C. H. (1994). Advanced Calculus of Several Variables. New York: Dover Publications.

ISBN: 0-486-68336-2 (pbk.) 1994.

I have the 1973 version.

Please tell me 2 things:

1) Where can I download this, or if you have it just send me the file.
2) Is there any changes between those 2 publications? 1973 vs. 1994?

Thanks a lot!

Physics news on Phys.org

1. Where can I find the Edwards 1994 Edition of the Calculus book?

There are several places you can search for the Edwards 1994 Edition of the Calculus book. You can check online retailers like Amazon or Barnes and Noble, as well as online marketplaces like eBay. You can also check your local libraries or university bookstores.

2. Is the Edwards 1994 Edition still relevant for learning Calculus?

Yes, the Edwards 1994 Edition is still relevant for learning Calculus. While there may be newer editions available, the core concepts and principles of Calculus remain the same in this edition. It can still be a valuable resource for learning the subject.

3. Are there any major differences between the Edwards 1994 Edition and newer editions?

There may be minor differences in formatting or examples between the Edwards 1994 Edition and newer editions, but the main content and concepts remain the same. If you have access to a newer edition, it may be beneficial to use it, but the Edwards 1994 Edition is still a reliable source for learning Calculus.

4. Can I find a digital or e-book version of the Edwards 1994 Edition?

Yes, a digital or e-book version of the Edwards 1994 Edition may be available for purchase or through online library databases. You can also check with your local library or university for access to digital copies.

5. Who is the target audience for the Edwards 1994 Edition of the Calculus book?

The Edwards 1994 Edition of the Calculus book is generally targeted towards college-level students who are studying Calculus. However, it can also be a useful resource for high school students or self-learners who are looking for a comprehensive guide to Calculus.