Simulation with Multisim problem

• Thread starter kidd
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Simulation
In summary, the person is discussing a discrepancy between their calculated and simulated values for a circuit. They are wondering if they used the wrong method and explain that the lecturer wanted a 0V input, which they connected to ground. They have also attached the multisim file and graph with their calculated answer and are hoping for help to make the Vout value match their calculated value of -2.1V. They mention difficulty in downloading the Circuit.zip file but provide a new link for download.
kidd
This is the value after i calculate ,but use multisim to simulate this circuit,i get a answer different completely with the calculate answer.Example the Vout,also is most importent value,the calculate answer is -2.1V,but the answer of simulation is possitive value!y will like this?It i use the wrong way?The value of Vin the lacturer want us input 0V,so i connect to ground.I have attached the msm file of multisim and the graph with answer i calculate,wish got ppl can help me...most important is can let the Vout same with value of calculate,equal -2.1V.thank you very much...

Attachments

• Circuit.zip
    23.1 KB · Views: 248
  • circuit.jpg
    circuit.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 421
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Why can't i download your Circuit.zip

linhtm said:
Why can't i download your Circuit.zip
http://nightkid86.t35.com/circuit2.zip"
then u try this,i upload to other hosting.Thank you very much...

Last edited by a moderator:
can ah!i try download liao,can be download...

1. What is Multisim and how is it used for simulation?

Multisim is a circuit simulation software that allows users to design and test electronic circuits before physically building them. It uses a graphical user interface to create and simulate circuits using various components and measurement tools.

2. Can Multisim simulate both analog and digital circuits?

Yes, Multisim has the capability to simulate both analog and digital circuits. It has a wide range of components and tools that can be used to design and test various types of circuits, including mixed-signal circuits.

3. How accurate are the simulations in Multisim?

The accuracy of simulations in Multisim depends on the accuracy of the circuit model and the components used. Multisim uses industry-standard models for its components and has been verified against real-world circuits, making its simulations highly accurate.

4. Can I export the simulation results from Multisim?

Yes, Multisim allows users to export simulation results in various formats, including CSV, MATLAB, and SPICE. This allows for further analysis and integration with other software tools.

5. Is Multisim suitable for both beginners and advanced users?

Yes, Multisim has a user-friendly interface and provides a variety of tools and resources for beginners to learn and use. It also has advanced features and customization options for more experienced users to create complex circuits and simulations.