Stop Being Interesting: Pool, Ladies & Rock Band

• Thread starter Danger
  • Start date
In summary, Danger is an expert summarizer of content. He predicts that Will's "lucky date" will fall asleep on the sofa while he checks the forums. He predicts that his "lucky date" will fall asleep on the sofa while he checks the forums. He is having Girl Scout cookies to start his day. He predicts that he will miss most of the day because he needs to get into the lab today.
Danger
Gold Member
Will you people just for a while try to stop being so damned interesting? I stopped in for a couple of minutes to check up on you, and now I'm 2 1/2 hours between beers and have to get back to the bar. There's pool to be played (and I'm out for revenge after the tournament today), hordes of fine young ladies, and a seriously kick-ass rock band to dance with them to. I'm leaving. :grumpy:
Check up on you again at about 3:30 am, unless one of those fine young ladies... :devil:

Physics news on Phys.org
LOL! PF is definitely addictive.

See you at 3:30!

Knavish said:
See you at 3:30!
Are you predicting that Danger isn't going to get lucky? :rofl:

I predict...that his "lucky date" will fall asleep on the sofa while he checks the forums.

hypatia said:
I predict...that his "lucky date" will fall asleep on the sofa while he checks the forums.

Oh, the sad fate of PF addicts. :rofl:

Oh ye of little faith---DAMMIT YOU'RE RIGHT. Truth is, I didn't try all that hard. Since Evo hasn't censured me for my introductory comments to her on a different thread, and I haven't felt any incoming arrows from Moonbaby about the underwear comment, I could never be satisfied with mere reality. Now if only I could get the pair of them and Gale17 with her leathers and chains (and maybe a 6-pack of whipped cream for good luck)...
Oh, I almost forgot about the lizards.

Danger said:
Oh ye of little faith---DAMMIT YOU'RE RIGHT. Truth is, I didn't try all that hard. Since Evo hasn't censured me for my introductory comments to her on a different thread,
I missed your "introductory" comments post, I just found it. :tongue2: Yes, that's my picture, I'm not lying and I "do" have a very ugly picture of myself in the attic. Funny, that's what I often tell people. :biggrin:

That post was really funny, Moonbear is right, you are the Canadian version of Tribdog. :biggrin: Not that that's bad. :approve:

Now if only I could get the pair of them and Gale17 with her leathers and chains (and maybe a 6-pack of whipped cream for good luck)...
Gale17 is 17 years old, still a minor in the US. :grumpy:

I just woke up, had a handful of chili cheese fritos with my coffee (now I feel sick) and my mind has ceased to function.

Did you say lizards? If you knew me you'd understand why that's funny.

From reading through your posts, you're a pool player?

PS - sorry you didn't get lucky. :rolleyes: :wink:

Evo said:
I just woke up, had a handful of chili cheese fritos with my coffee (now I feel sick) and my mind has ceased to function.
Breakfast of champions, Evo?
I'm having Girl Scout cookies to start my day. mmm-mmm nutritious! Sugar rush starting to kick in now.

Math Is Hard said:
I'm having Girl Scout cookies to start my day. mmm-mmm nutritious! Sugar rush starting to kick in now.
I'm like a goat, I will eat the first thing I see laying around that requires no effort to eat. :yuck: I should've known better, even my dog turned away when I offered him one (and he eats ANYTHING).

I bought the fritos for Foofer, it's his favorite snack food.

Math Is Hard said:

That's how I started my day too...coffee and Thin Mints. And, yeah, I'm now in some sort of sugar haze. Then again, I was in the lab until past midnight last night. By the time I got home and took care of stuff around the house and got to sleep, well, it was already morning. I slept until 1 PM today! I feel so out of it, like I've already missed most of the day, and I still need to get into the lab today too, preferably not too late.

Danger, sorry you didn't get lucky. :tongue:

Evo said:
PS - sorry you didn't get lucky. :rolleyes: :wink:
The overwhelming depth and sincerity of your sympathy is truly touching. :rolleyes:

Moonbear said:
Danger, sorry you didn't get lucky. :tongue:
See the above. :tongue:

Evo said:
From reading through your posts, you're a pool player?
I thought so until yesterday. :frown:

Evo said:
Did you say lizards? If you knew me you'd understand why that's funny.
Tell me more! :!)

Danger said:
Tell me more! :!)
I guess it's only funny to me. :redface: I have low body temperature and my hands, nose and feet are always cold to the touch. So I refer to myself as a lizard, cold blooded. My ex-fiance started calling me his lizard. Ok, I guess that's not at all funny unless you're in bed with me at night and I freeze you.

You know what they say though cold, feet, warm heart. :shy:

I'm having a bad night, I'm depressed and I can't be funny. :frown:

Evo said:
I guess it's only funny to me. :redface: I have low body temperature and my hands, nose and feet are always cold to the touch.
Rats! That's not nearly as kinky as I was hoping for. :wink:

Evo said:
Ok, I guess that's not at all funny unless you're in bed with me at night and I freeze you.:
On the other hand... I suppose I have to just take your word for that?

Evo said:
Ok, I guess that's not at all funny unless you're in bed with me at night and I freeze you.
I just got a great idea! How about snuggling up with Moonbear's hot water bottles? I don't know for sure what you're into, but I certainly like it. (See "How long to rot?" #66) :!) :devil: Just promise to send pictures.

Evo said:
My ex-fiance started calling me his lizard.
You're positive that had nothing to do with :tongue2:?

Danger said:
I just got a great idea! How about snuggling up with Moonbear's hot water bottles? I don't know for sure what you're into, but I certainly like it. (See "How long to rot?" #66) :!) :devil: Just promise to send pictures.

I'm sticking with the electric bra. :tongue:

Are Canadians more tolerant of cold feet being stuck on their back in the middle of the night? If so, you might be just what Evo needs. :devil:

Evo said:
Sorry to hear that. Wish I could be there to try and cheer you up. :devil: Can't offer to warm you up, though; I have the same condition. There are usually 10 or 12 nights the entire year when I don't have my electric blanket on. (Well, actually... when my mother was buying me one for a present after I'd worn out a couple, the cashier at The Bay mentioned that her husband was also diabetic and couldn't keep warm. She recommended a mattress warmer instead, and it's awesome. It's just like a blanket, but it goes under the bottom sheet. Since heat rises, it goes through and around you, then gets trapped under the top sheet. Also less chance of cat-claw damage to the wiring.) :approve:

Danger said:
Sorry to hear that. Wish I could be there to try and cheer you up. :devil: Can't offer to warm you up, though; I have the same condition. There are usually 10 or 12 nights the entire year when I don't have my electric blanket on. (Well, actually... when my mother was buying me one for a present after I'd worn out a couple, the cashier at The Bay mentioned that her husband was also diabetic and couldn't keep warm. She recommended a mattress warmer instead, and it's awesome. It's just like a blanket, but it goes under the bottom sheet. Since heat rises, it goes through and around you, then gets trapped under the top sheet. Also less chance of cat-claw damage to the wiring.) :approve:
I have to sleep with my feet cold. Usually sticking out of the sheets. It was a bit chilly this winter, I had my little dog to lie on me and keep me warm, it felt good. :approve:

Moonbear said:
I'm sticking with the electric bra. :tongue:

Are Canadians more tolerant of cold feet being stuck on their back in the middle of the night? If so, you might be just what Evo needs. :devil:
Convince her of that and I'll build you all of the electric bras you could ever want. Of course, there'll be endless test fittings, temperature readings, stress tests... :wink:
How'd you sneak in here so fast while I was composing that last one? I suppose now I have to go back to "...rot?" and see what sort of mischief you've been up to there. :smile:

Evo said:
I guess it's only funny to me. :redface: I have low body temperature and my hands, nose and feet are always cold to the touch. So I refer to myself as a lizard, cold blooded. My ex-fiance started calling me his lizard. Ok, I guess that's not at all funny unless you're in bed with me at night and I freeze you.

You know what they say though cold, feet, warm heart. :shy:

I tend to have unusually cold hands and feet, even the the point of being tens (I think) of degrees colder than the rest of my body. I don't think its very common.

Evo said:
I had my little dog to lie on me and keep me warm, it felt good. :approve:
Let me check my Hallowe'en closet. I'm sure I still have a dog costume around here somewhere...

Danger said:
Let me check my Hallowe'en closet. I'm sure I still have a dog costume around here somewhere...
Will it bother you if I snore occasianally? I've been told it sounds more like a purr, oh yeah, I even woke myself up with a few of my "purrs". :rolleyes: My noes gets stuffy, I can't help it. :frown

I sneez a lot at night. :redface:

Evo said:
Will it bother you if I snore occasianally?
Did I mention that I'm deaf? :wink:
Not really, but after those 17 years working in the cowboy bar (country music is my third favourite thing in life right after AIDS and the Revenue Canada Taxation Dept.), I have developed selective deafness. Besides, the thought of sleeping never really crossed my mind. (You go ahead if you like; consciousness has never been a prerequisite for my dates.)

PS: In fact, it has occassionally been counter-productive.

Danger said:
PS: In fact, it has occassionally been counter-productive.
:rofl: Finding some high quality women? :tongue:

So how did you end up here? You must have an interesting life story.

Evo said:
So how did you end up here? You must have an interesting life story.
Are we still in silly mode, or do you want the truth? It's a long and ugly tale.

Danger said:
Are we still in silly mode, or do you want the truth? It's a long and ugly tale.
I'm sad tonight, give me the long and ugly.

let's hear it, Danger. We're all gathered around the campfire. It's storytime!

Likes gracy
*gets out the marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers* Yep, we'll make s'mores and Danger can tell the tale!

How much room do you have in one of these things?