What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter krash661
  • Start date
In summary, the sound of rain on the roof is heard in the background of a horror movie. The "heroine" is so obnoxious, you can't help wanting her dead. Cars going by are also heard. The song playing right now is by Elliott. Matthew Good Band is also playing. The sound of rain on the roof is heard again in the background. The song playing now is by Krantz's in his trio's album from 2009. He has some nice and upbeat tunes. Carl Nielsen Symphony No. 4 is being played. The sound of rain on the roof is heard once again. The song playing now is by Pink Floyd Coming Back to Life (Live). The sound of rain on the roof is then heard for the
Physics news on Phys.org
Carl Nielsen Symphony No. 4

Debate '08 - Obama Girl vs Giuliani Girl

Pink Floyd Coming Back to Life (Live)

A very weird whooshing, warp-like sound eminating from the wall of a physics computer lab. As I put my ear against the off white for a better listen, I can only think of an odd waterpipe flow, a strange refrigerator cycle, or the psychology floor above teamed up with a physics student and med partner and made a Frankenstein, which would have to have many tubes gushing with vastly unknown substances, giving breath to a tundra landscape in his rest or in the least his body otherwise without. If this is the case, his treatment is better than what late night physics-lab thinking does to one.

Any Muse fans out there?
Muse Live Lounge Special - 6 songs, excellent audio.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpjciAuKBT0

My stomach rumbling.

I love Alan Watts, he is so incredibly profound and inspiring this is the reason I am on this forum and pursuing a career in physics. I'm only in grade 11 but I am constantly challenging myself learning things that are way above my head to expand my mind, this is one of the many great things in life.. expanding the mind :)

Last edited by a moderator: