November Birthdays: Who's Turning 25?

• Thread starter loseyourname
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolved around birthdays and the ages of the participants. Some mentioned their upcoming birthdays and possible plans, such as buying a car for cheaper insurance. Others discussed their preferred birth month, with October being the most popular among them. Some even joked about their birth dates and the benefits of having a birthday on certain holidays.
loseyourname
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
So who has one and how old will you be? Any wild plans? I'm turning 25 on the 30th, maybe I'll go buy a car so I can get cheaper insurance.

Physics news on Phys.org
I turn 18 next Wednesday.

November? Pff, everyone here knows that all the kool kats have October Birthdays!

Get married too and I bet your insurance will be even cheaper!

October birthdays are where its at. All the coolest kids are being born in october.

Nuh-uh! Being born in October is for babies.

i have a november birthday, always right before thanksgiving. i would rather have a birthday in july however, when the weather is nice.

I wish my bithday was on christmas, I was half-jewish, and half-christian...

PRESENTS!

lol just kidding

The best people have September birthdays. Definately.

Kerrie said:
i have a november birthday, always right before thanksgiving. i would rather have a birthday in july however, when the weather is nice.
Mine is the 26th, what's yours?

I am not saying what year, you don't have to, either. :smile:

June is the greatest month mankind has ever witnessed.

except for the other ones.

EnumaElish said:
Mine is the 26th, what's yours?
I am not saying what year, you don't have to, either. :smile:

11/20 i will be 33 :smile:

1. What is special about turning 25?

Turning 25 is considered a milestone birthday as it marks the transition from early adulthood to full-fledged adulthood. It is also the age when most people start to feel more established and confident in their personal and professional lives.

2. Who typically celebrates a November birthday?

People who celebrate a November birthday were born between November 1st and November 30th. According to statistics, some famous people who have November birthdays include Leonardo DiCaprio, Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling, and Scarlett Johansson.

3. What are some popular traits of people born in November?

Some popular traits of people born in November include being passionate, determined, and curious. They are also known for their strong intuition and creativity.

4. How have birthday celebrations changed for those turning 25 in recent years?

In recent years, birthday celebrations for those turning 25 have become more extravagant and personalized. Many people now opt for unique experiences or trips instead of traditional parties. Social media has also played a big role in making birthdays more public and grand.

5. What are some gift ideas for someone turning 25 in November?

Some gift ideas for someone turning 25 in November include personalized items, experiences, or practical gifts that can help them in their personal or professional lives. It's also a good idea to consider their interests and hobbies when choosing a gift.