Find True West by Sam Shepard as an eBook | In Urgent Need for This Play"

• Thread starter leroyjenkens
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker is looking for a specific book, True West by Sam Shepard, in ebook format but is unable to find it in any stores or libraries. They have searched for it online but have not been able to locate it. They ask for help in finding a website where they can purchase the ebook, but ultimately decide to order the physical book instead.
leroyjenkens
Hey guys, I need a book called True West by Sam Shepard, and I need it soon. It's a play. It's not in any stores or libraries near me, but it must exist somewhere as an ebook. I could order the book, but it wouldn't get here soon enough. I've searched if anywhere has this ebook I could buy, and I can't find anywhere that has it. I would get the ebook immediately, so that would be perfect. Can anyone here locate some website that has the ebook for sale? I'm normally good at finding things, but this eludes me. Thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
Jimmy Snyder said:
Books.google.com
Search for ebook. It says no ebook available.

Oh. Google has a ebook that I can preview of the play, but it doesn't have the full ebook for download. Strange.

Well, I guess I'll have to order the real book. That was a good, quick answer. Thanks.

1. How do I find an ebook?

There are several ways to find an ebook. You can search for a specific title or author on a website that offers ebooks, such as Amazon or Barnes & Noble. You can also use a search engine to find websites that offer free ebooks or check if your local library has a digital collection.

2. Can I download an ebook for free?

Yes, there are many websites that offer free ebooks. However, not all ebooks are available for free and you may have to pay for some titles. Additionally, some websites may require you to create an account before downloading a free ebook.

3. How do I know if an ebook is compatible with my device?

Most websites will specify the file format of the ebook, which will determine its compatibility with your device. Common ebook formats include EPUB, MOBI, and PDF. Make sure to check the file format and make sure it is compatible with your device before downloading.

4. Can I read an ebook without an e-reader?

Yes, there are several options for reading ebooks without an e-reader. You can use a computer, tablet, or smartphone to read ebooks by downloading a free ebook reading app. Some websites also offer a browser-based reading option.

5. How do I download an ebook to my device?

The process for downloading an ebook will vary depending on the device and the website you are using. In most cases, you will need to click on the download button or link and then follow the prompts to save the ebook to your device. Make sure to check the website's instructions or FAQs for specific steps.