AZINGLY, How Does Energy Transform and Why?

• Thread starter whatzzupboy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Energy
In summary: It can only vibrate. It cannot exist as particles. So, if energy cannot exist as particles, then it can only exist as waves. And if energy can only exist as waves, then it can only exist as heat.
whatzzupboy
What is energy actualy in a pure state and why can it change form (kinetic to heat. Ect) if its not particles.

Physics news on Phys.org
whatzzupboy said:
What is energy actualy in a pure state and why can it change form (kinetic to heat. Ect) if its not particles.

What do you mean by "pure state"??Does it have to do with statistical ensembles??

Daniel.

ignore whatzzupboy...here is what he send to me in the private mailbox

I am only a freshman and as I have already stadted in my alpollogy thread it was a physics project, we were told to make a theory and show full effects of it and how it would be proven, that I turned into a physcology project, to show how when somebody who knows nothing of what they are talking about trys to make them sound intellegent, in this case by a theory that if correct changes parts of physics, cause the people around them to act.
Sincerly,
Mathew

FYI: My physcology teacher say it looks like I;m going to make an A on. So thank you truly and fully.
whatzzupboy is offline Forward Message

Last edited:
whatzzupboy:
Why are you posting all these silly threads?
Why don't you make an effort of learning physics&math, rather than slide into crackpottery?

Alright look
1) I'm not a crack pot I to school to hear that not ONLINE
2) It was A simple question so get off my case
3) Why is it that the WE, as human civ., are so stubbor to look at things from a different persective when offten time it is tere that the right answer is found, which by the way is what I am doing looking at te world through a dif. perspective.

Now, if you please can you pease just answer my question and stop crittisizing me, or is itthat you have nothing better to do then to critize a 15 year old freshman boy!

whatzzupboy said:
This is not a bad question, actually. Energy is defined as the measure of a thing's ability to apply a force over a distance. It is not a physical quantity in itself. It does not exist separately and apart from the 'thing' that contains energy.

AM

1. What is energy?

Energy is the ability to do work. It is a fundamental concept in physics and is essential for all processes and interactions in the universe.

2. How is energy measured?

Energy is measured in units of joules (J) or calories (cal). Other commonly used units include kilowatt-hours (kWh) and British Thermal Units (BTU).

3. What are the different forms of energy?

There are many forms of energy, including mechanical, thermal, electrical, chemical, nuclear, and electromagnetic. Energy can also be categorized as potential or kinetic, depending on whether it is stored or in motion.

4. How is energy converted from one form to another?

Energy can be converted from one form to another through various processes. For example, a generator converts mechanical energy into electrical energy, and a battery converts chemical energy into electrical energy.

5. What is the law of conservation of energy?

The law of conservation of energy states that energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred or converted from one form to another. This means that the total amount of energy in a closed system remains constant.